The F.A. Cup Semi-Final Meet Up Thread

To describe our players as a bunch of hairdressers is VERY offensive.

To Hairdressers

1 Like

Quite correct @dubai_phil my Shim hair dresser would be appalled at being considered a Saint when he could be an Ascal

1 Like

So you don’t pay tax where you work, thank you.

Yes I do the company pays all taxes that I would be liable for the country where I work which is Malaysia I pay all relevent taxes in the country I reside in absolutely all above board and legal.

The fact that Income tax does not figure in any of the above true statements is a complete irelevence.

To all other people on this forum I appologise for the very off thread way that this one has gone.

Bazza has obviously never worked abroad

As he lives in Livepool he has proberly never worked.

4 Likes

Bought train tickets as soon as the semi-final dates were announced. £22.80 return from Ashurst? Thank you very much.

Getting in about 10.40; will start with one or two at The Waterloo Tap and go from there.

5 Likes

I’ll probably pop into the tap about the same time if the trains are ok, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you.

3 Likes

I’ve never work off shore you mean.

A lesson in what an apology can achieve.

I know they learned their lesson.

I might pop in too, in which case I’ll look out for a 6’10" chap stood next to a Gerard Butler look alike.

I like the sound of the Waterloo Tap, advertised on google maps as “a beer-centric venue with rotating choice”, won’t be to @saintbletch tastes at all then…

2 Likes

Having discovered Polish craft beers at the village shop I’m kinda leaning towards skipping the game, work and simply sitting here on the balcony all summer while ordering beer online…

1 Like

Ouch.

Change of plan.

Zywiec 1881 Porter is 9.5%. I won’t last the evening let alone the summer.

See you Sunday

2 Likes

How long are you staying there? Me and Teenage Mutant won’t make it for 11, maybe 12 to 12:30 though.

The Old Bell in Kilburn is good, the Green Man Hotel is ok as well so I am told.

I am sure we will still be at the Railway CS. See you there!

2 Likes

Enjoy yourself there.

1 Like

Suspect it will be the Green Man. Mate is driving (thankfully) so for me will depend upon where he wants to go. Will be lashing all the same.

Really, I thought we had sun forecast for Sunday?? :lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

C’mon @barry-sanchez the Railway is where you know you want to be…

3 Likes