The F.A. Cup Semi-Final Meet Up Thread

Stunning morning in North London

But do I take a showerproof?

Forecast looks like could get drowned queuing for the tube home…

1 Like

On the train, ETA at Waterloo is 10:50. Keep us posted where you are…

Rushing through broken forgotten leave territory Euston 1107.

Just got up. Trying to turf Teenage Mutant out of his festering pit with a promise of a burger @Waterloo

2 Likes

That sounds like a lot for a 3 year old!

If I hadn’t already been to a gig on Friday and out yesterday I’d have come and said Hi but I am too tired.

Have fun everyone.

3 Likes

Didn’t get to bed until 4am, and predictably managed to wake up late. So I’ll be up in that there London an hour later than planned…

Currently having coffee and cookies in camden :lou_sunglasses:

3 Likes

Still sat by the pool in the early evening sun in the Philippines I will be there with you in spirit and the spirit namely Rum will be in me.

6 Likes

On the train from Petersfield, surprising number of Saints shirts in view given its starting point. Should be at the pub before midday.

2 Likes

On train at Surbiton, with the other two Saints supporters in Surrey (Cherts excepted). Should be at pub earlier than expected…nice…

1 Like

Yay! He skipped karate. On central line heading for emergency Big Mac at Bond Street then straight up the silver line eta b4 noon.

#orangesunglasses

I have recently vacted the toilet following a post wine and whiskey session last night. I think the experience may have been a metaphor for the game today, with my arse being Chelsea and the toilet being Saints.

2 Likes

Sitting in the sun, watching the world go by.

Mainly because the pub doesn’t open until 11am.

5 Likes

Where are you? Euston?

Just saw two kids in Staines in Saints shirts, so may be a few more of us.

Just about to get on train, be at the pub just after 12. Getting myself in the mood with a bit of this:

2 Likes

Just getting in to Waterloo.

Need to feed Teenage Mutant his first burger of the day then we’ll jump on the Jubilee (silver) line…see you shortly

1 Like

Just seen a Saints top in South Kenton. fair play.

1 Like

In the pub now.

1 Like

Am waiting on the silver line, train in 1 minute

1 Like