The hypochondriac identity

He only had himself to blame Phil. He has quite moments and then he seems to lose it. There are some real twats on internet forums and there are also people who have got some serious issues. I think hypo is in the latter group.

1 Like

Did we ever get to the bottom of this mystery? I believe in Tokes.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Bearsy

No, sing it for me.

It’s more like this:

Told you so.

I see you bear man trying to stoke the raging fires of retribution inside me with your forum espionage and sadoldgit flattery. Rather like Iran and the Donald I’m putting you on notice!

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

Since Sotonians poster @hypochondriac signed up, debate has raged as to whether he is @hypochondriac

This has been alluded to on many threads, argued about in pubs and caused @sadoldgit (who leaves zero doubt as to his cross-forum credentials) to rekindle the Beef Thread. And good job, that man. Exactly what it’s there for.

Even so, I think it would be nice to settle the matter, once and for all.

If hypo is game, I will award him 250 points for playing. Anyone that chooses wisely in the poll once the matter is resolved will also receive 100 points.

The way it’ll work is this. I’ll send a codeword to @hypochondriac , @saintbletch and @goatboy via Sotonians PM. If we see that codeword pop up on TSW, the ayes will have it.

No resolution within a week and the nays get the day.

Where are my points shorty? I’d like a badge too.

Oh joy.

I feel a flounce coming on!

1 Like

Where’s the codeword on Stevesweb? Did I miss it? It’s so hard wading through acres of knee high dogshit just to spot a little gem.

That’s the whole point and the only reason I’ve been posting the past decade. It was a long con.

I never really been arsed with this as it seems a bit shite but what is this all about?
Does someone think someone is someone else?

1 Like

People are thinking you are dune again and are demanding another meet or at least a quiz on Liverpool.

4 Likes

‘hypo’ claims to be hypo from the other place. It is a debate which has been quite almost raging amongst twos or threes of people.

I don’t believe that pap’s cunningly planned codeword has appeared on SWF and now hypo has been banned over there.

Maybe she’ll return as ANALSEX Warrior.

Who knows or cares.

2 Likes

Codeword? Bunch of fannies either he/she is who he/she says they are or not, who gives an arse anyway?

For supposed left wingers some don’t half act like the Stasi.

1 Like

So is Sotonian Hypo the cunt from TSW or is he some other random cunt?

That’s more like it CB Saint.

I’ve always given the hypo character the benefit of the doubt on this forum. It’s @fowllyd leading the charge in determining the lives of others.

1 Like

Eh?

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Originally posted by @Goatboy

‘hypo’ claims to be hypo from the other place. It is a debate which has been quite almost raging amongst twos or threes of people.

I don’t believe that pap’s cunningly planned codeword has appeared on SWF and now hypo has been banned over there.

Maybe she’ll return as ANALSEX Warrior.

Who knows or cares.

Codeword? Bunch of fannies either he/she is who he/she says they are or not, who gives an arse anyway? For supposed left wingers some don’t half act like the Stasi.

I’ve always given the hypo character the benefit of the doubt on this forum. It’s @fowllyd ** leading the charge in determining the lives of others.**

Eh?

Stasi.

The Lives of Others.

Fksake, @fowllyd - Barton Peveril boy being had off by a Flower Estates nipper on culture! The world is about to end :lou_sunglasses:

2 Likes

I remember when Deppo was tweeting that he was me on saintsweb. Pap wanted to set up a similar elaborate system of codewords, then messaged me & deppo asking us to use the words to prove who was who. I suggested I just PM’d him from my saintsweb account giving my twitter login in. He said “oh yeah”. The same rule applies here for hypo and he is hypo.

Here’s a little indicator, I think. Take a look at the profile of almost anyone on this forum and you’ll see that their upvotes far outweigh their downvotes. It’s basic human decency, I suppose, to upvote something you like and maybe be a bit more cautious downvoting things.

Now take a look at Hypo’s record here: http://sotonians.com/profile/hypochondriac

#justsaying