šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life (Part 1)

Polecat.

It was a polecat.

5 Likes

Fair enough, @saintbletch . For the rest of the forum, I told @bearsy what had gone on at the time because @chertsey-saint was sending him a lot of PMs, and I didnā€™t want to lose Our Best Poster TM. Donā€™t think Bear really had a problem with my stance after he got full disclosure.

While normally transparent, we havenā€™t done full disclosure on this because we wanted Chertsey to be able to come back.

How the mighty @flahute has fallen though. From organising real life violence over the Internet to chattinā€™ bollocks in his SaintsWeb safe space, where he knows I canā€™t (and fucking wonā€™t) answer back. Someone give the man a medal for bravery the next time you post there :lou_sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is getting bitchy. I like it!

3 Likes

I will never forgive Cherts for failing to turn up at Fulham.*

*Actually itā€™s ok. I know heā€™s busy.

They started it, @fatso , and if @flahute is going to misrepresent my Sotonians content falsely as nowt but conspiracy shit, I reserve my right to treat him as a past version of himself.

First, I havenā€™t posted much here news wise I could not reputedly source. I made that decision day one, having learned how unproductive it was to trade on less established Internet sources. Weā€™ve seen multiple terrorist attacks. Iā€™m sure the conspiracy sites covered them. Didnā€™t get posted here. Ever.

So he can fuck off, especially as we could all reputedly source stories from broadsheets about him, the ringleader of an actual fucking conspiracy to organise clandestine football violence.

Me-fucking-ow!

1 Like

Thatā€™s OK Iā€™m happy to have the goss by PM. My lips will be sealed, on pain of them being fisted. :kiss:

1 Like

Thatā€™s @flahute ex-teacher and currently according to Twatter ā€œcombat veteranā€? - Assuming Iā€™ve the right person obvs - wouldnā€™t want it to kick off at Soton Central on match dayā€¦

Could never get my head around him being a teacher. I wouldnā€™t want him anywhere near my kids!

Combat veteran?

Had a fight with one of the kids?

Did he win?

Hearing Ed Sheeran everywhere when you are half way around the world. At least 10 years ago in South America it was just Reggaeton, Bachata, Salsa and Samba music.

3 Likes

Ed has a reggae/bachata/salsa/samba fusion album coming out this year. Happy days.

4 Likes

The SWF thread on Sotonians was just getting interesting :lou_sad:

Bear - can you pm me the goss on Chertseyā€™s guesting so I can feel special please? TVM. Remember all that help I gave you that time when you needed me and I was there for you and gave you the support you needed to make headway with the problems you had and the direction you wanted to move forward in?

1 Like

Well someone had to do it soā€¦Can you give me the goss on Bearsy TMOā€¦just PM me the inside lineā€¦you know it will go no further. Srs

2 Likes

I dunno! Iā€™m worried that if I tell you all the scandalous and dramatic state secrets I am currently hoarding, it will in some way make me feel less special. I mean, at the moment Iā€™m 100% special. But if youā€™re sharing, then Iā€™m only 50% special. You see how quickly it dilutes!

2 Likes

Cheers for the PM @bearsy makes it all so much clearer now.

Promise not to tell anyone else, honest!!

3 Likes

You will always be special Bear, youā€™re a very special Bear, Bear.

1 Like

Thanks for the PM @btripz . Canā€™t quite believe thatā€™s possible and still be alive, but hey, ho, each unto their own I guess.

Obvs I wonā€™t pass it on if anyone PMs me.

1 Like

I met him in Blackpool.

Put the emphasis on veteran. His combat days looked to be behind him.

I donā€™t think youā€™d have a problem in any event. Recent form suggests that if you were in Southampton Central, heā€™d be calling you a cunt from Fratton Park. e.g. a forum youā€™d never willingly have a discussion in.

Like many of our former posters, heā€™s a huge Blairite that made a proper fucking idiot of himself with his ā€œnailed-onā€ predictions during the rise of Corbyn.

Just watching Tom Cruise and cohorts on the Graham Norton Show. They might just as well stay in the Green Room and suck each other off.

1 Like

Some foreign chaps had their soup AFTER their mains in the site canteen last night. It beggars belief.

3 Likes