The Olympic Legacy – Well done Seb and the Spice Girls

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Let’s get you back in the game Halo.

Why do I feel like a helpless moth inexorable attracted to what I think is a light but what is in fact a very dark trap?

Originally posted by @Halo-Stickman

Why do I feel like a helpless moth inexorable attracted to what I think is a light but what is in fact a very dark trap?

Resist it Halo, the drak side of Sotnians is a dank and miserable place to be. Think of Lou Lou and rejoin the light side.

That like I gave you mathematically relegated me :frowning:

1 Like

I can’t decide weather that’s a victory for good-over-evil, or not.

I both liked and disliked this post to try and confuse the system.

Fair.

Looks like the downvote cancles out the upvote. Unless of course you lied. See you in the papsweb championship next year.

Careful KRG - Tokes is luring you in.

He did exactly the same with me on Bromancegate and NoWomanOverTheAgeOf(LetsSay41ToBeOnTheSafeSide)IsWorthBanginggate.

Ended in tears on both occasions.

Still, I shan’t make the same mistake again, because as they say in these parts: twice bitten, once shy

… or something like that.

On voting and all that, the Top Earners thing only gets updated every now and then. Leaderboard will always give you the most up to date figures by week and year.

Without wanting to question his lordship, our gracious leader, the papster. I feel the Top Earners is a bit broken. It’s weighted a bit too heavily in favour of new comers, who get an influx of badges/points just for signing up.

That’s great PaP, I’m not going down, I’m Saints!

This Years Rock Stars

This is clearly broken also, dafuq is Tokes so high up?

Yeah I did think the same when I saw Lou on over 600 points and bear just behind that but then I saw Pap at the top and realised, it’s how the programmer has made the system.

2 Likes

This Years Rock Stars

I couldn’t be more last if I was managed by Harry.

1 Like

I reckon we should be issued with squad numbers in the order in which we signed up, i.e the first poster that signed up is issued with the number 1 and the 100th with the number 100.

Then, not only should this number be displayed under our avatar but each of the first 100 people to sign up should be given 101 minus their squad number of points, i.e the first poster that signed up should be given 101 – 1 = 100 points, and the last of the first hundred to sign up should be given 101 – 100 = 1 point.

#theinternetisaseriousbusiness.

Hang on, wasn’t Tokes the first to sign up?

Sorry, scrap the above.

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

This Years Rock Stars

I couldn’t be more last if I was managed by Harry.

At least you made the list - I am a rock star non-entity - a bit like Hollywood Beyond

I 100% agree with this!

I’ve put all bros not in the top 20 on ignore. I only want to be reading the cream of papsweb, not i.e. the Championship + League 1 bros.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @KRG

Without wanting to question his lordship, our gracious leader, the papster. I feel the Top Earners is a bit broken. It’s weighted a bit too heavily in favour of new comers, who get an influx of badges/points just for signing up.

Everyone gets the same, believe it or not. Anyone who signed up prior to May 24th is still entitled to Early Doors badge if they don’t have it already. That’s a Profile badge, so you’ll need you visit your profile through My Tools, Edit. Same thing with the Founding C** enturion** badge. If you don’t have it, visit your profile page. You’ll get it.

The summer signing badge is just there to replace Early Doors , so people who signed up later still got the same points, and when Founding Centurion runs out, I’ll probably do another 100 point badge for people who sign up then. And we’ll replace the summer signing thing with something else for people who join up between windows.

The aim is to always have a couple of “new customer” badges on the go, one time-based, just taking into account on when you signed up, the other is order-based, and considers the order in which you joined.

Precisely why I don’t like being top. Everyone, or at least you, will think it’s a fix.

I understand that pap, I didn’t mean it as a whine. It’s just that with the points awarded as they are, n00bs will always sit atop that list. It’s almost 150 points from the get go. I don’t post anything remotely near interesting enough to come close to competing with that.