The rest of the seasons games that matter

Quite frantic and exciting really…

1 Like

Mason is so shit

Fair play to Huddersfield, wankers

1 Like

Well done Huddersfield brillianteffort.

Fuck off #hotelgate

Huddersfield stay up. Probably for the best. Took them long enough to get here :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

Uddersfield’ Blorkes on that pitch looked more like Rugby league players than skinny wanker footballers… except billing who looks like a twat

So Sunday is going to be about as much as I suspected.

Think we’ll need to do a Huddersfield to make sure we don’t ship too many goals (MaCarthief will need to be on top of his game) and hopefully Swansea don’t score too many in their game.

…squeaky bum time for 90mins + extra time I think

Fair play to Huddersfield. They have had a really tough run in and earned draws against City and Chelsea. Glad they have stayed up.

3 Likes

Huddersfield and Brighton were laughed at when they came up, so good luck to both and if Brighton beat Liverpool(stopping them qualifying for the CL) i will always think fondly of them.

3 Likes

I am pretty sure that is why (and the computer boffs can confirm that) Trojans can give you virus’s :lou_lol:

That would be perfect.

Brighton to beat them and followed by a royal dicking by Real Madrid.

3 Likes

Today’s “interesting” statistic.
IF Saints were to win and Burnley lose oon Sunday, the points difference between us and 7th place in the table would be exactly the same (15 points) as last year.