The slippery Chelski slope to feeling blue, can we Bridge the gap

Sounds like we’re the better team.

45+3

:man_facepalming:t3:

Fuckedy fuckedy fuck fuck fuck. Against the run of play. No justice.

Was going to say 0:0 & take that

Was going to say same again next half or better please guys…

Was going to say give Gabbiadini more service.

Then Whellie-bin fucks up big time FFS

:lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Lumbering oaf of a goalkeeper…

Oh, fuck off Baz…

Not seen it but Sky suggested FF should have done better.

AND Huddersfield are 0-2 up to be full of confidence going in to our game.

I swear the gods are against us.

Good free kick mind

1 Like

I blame the Chinese for that 48th minute disguised free kick into the bottom corner from that 20 million quid defender.

4 Likes

GOAL! CHELSEA 1-0 SOUTHAMPTON (Alonso, 45+3)

There are several players standing over the free kick but it’s Marcos Alonso who hits it. Forster has been excellent up until now but he should have done better with the Spaniard’s curling effort, which finds its way into the bottom corner.

What a time to score for Chelsea!

Someone thinks we should have bought Alonso this morning and quickly got him a new kit :lou_facepalm_2:

Radio saying it’s the position of the wall that was the problem and that Fraser wouldn’t be expected to save that… So he’s either fucked up positioning the wall or the wall decided to move. I’ve not seen it so don’t know.

0-0 at half time would have been nice.

Looks like he is carrying a bit of extra weight to me - not sure he would placate Bazza, although if he could use his car, night add some pace to the side?

3 Likes

I do wish our players would stop trying flicks and tricks, they’re losing the ball more often than not when they do…

Austin on for Squashed Fly Biscuit and immediately gets a clear cut chance.

Maybe should have done better…

1 Like

The Gods aren’t against us, we’re shite, why just 1 up front not 2? We’re losing for fucks sake? If you continously sell your best players you’re going to come a cropper eventually, this is thats season, I hope we can get away with it and adjust, I doubt it though as the Chinese are on an asset strip, bought poorly and sold even worse.

Valient effort BT, but still not up to Fowlwilly’s standards :lou_is_a_flirt: :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

As I said earlier - Fuck off Baz

As the late great Darth Vader once said

“All too easy”

What makes you think they’re asset stripping Barry?