The van Gaal Situation

Jose off in his car to White Hart Lane? Who is pricking Poch? Who? Sky Sports seem to have been given the runaround!

Anyone keeping an eye on RK?

Bletch won the Sotonians’ fantasy football league.

And Bletch likes talking about himself in the third person, just like LvG.

And as Bletch saw that KRG didn’t like LvG talking about himself in the third person, Bletch thought it would be funny to agree with KRG at the same time as talking about himself in the third person.

Oh, and Bletch also likes to say whoosh.

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Bletch agrees with KRG.

Fatso agrees with Bletch.

Just read that apparently United paid Jose £4m not to sign for anyone else when he left Chelsea. If so, WTF? Even Ferguson was not bigger than the club. They seem to have lost the plot big time. Also apparently Jose has refused to sign a good behaviour clause. If that is the case, dont give him the job. If they cave in for that he has them by the short and curlies from day 1.

1 Like

what does a good behaviour clause involve? Not abusing your medical team? Not gouging opposition coaching staffs eyes?

1 Like

So who’s report is it that he was sacked 4 hours ago, but nothing has been updated or confirmed with Reuters!

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Just read that apparently United paid Jose £4m not to sign for anyone else when he left Chelsea.

Chelsea: Jose! We don’t want you to do any more work, will you fuck off if we pay you £12m?

Man Utd: Hi Jose! We don’t want you to do any work either. How about another £4m from us?

Fkn football.

2 Likes

I’m upset he has been sacked - quite like us being within 3 points of them and seeing Old trafford as a possible 3 points

Can’t say I’m that fussed - bloke’s clearly a bit of a cunt. Harsh sacking him same day as FA Cup win though.

The Mourinho/Guardiola media love-in will be fucking nauseating next season.

3 Likes

Looking back on some of his interviews he did a very good impression of a fucking idiot who was quite unlikable.

2 Likes

I dont know but they would be a good start. Or perhaps the clause just says “I agree not to be a cunt.”

Apparently his wife saw the news that he had been sacked on the BBC website and told him about it just before his media interview with the press just after winning the FA Cup. Nice. If the news was leaked by JM’s people it only goes to show what an utter cunt he is. If the rumours are true that he is going to sign Ibramovitch as a player and later as a coach the ego content of Manchester will go through the roof.

If I earned 5mil a year I really wouldn’t give a damn what people thought said or did.

And LVG has been a disaster for Utd. They could have come 10th and he could have kept his job IF they had played football, but Saints, LCFC, Spuds, Christ even Stoke were better to watch than the stale sack of sh1t he put on the pitch each week.

He may have had no say in what players were bought but he chose HOW they played each week and for that AND the spirit of Utd he has to go.

Of course Jose is no Entertainment God and things COULD get worse. Chelski were awful to watch under him even when they were ruling Europe, that is NOT the Utd DNA. Jose gets in he will soon get stick

2 Likes

Given LvG’s Dutch roots, would we better off referring to this as a “shituation”?