This Weekend's Premier League Games

I’m not prone to staining matresses, but I’d say that was not a great day for us.

We are competing against the likes of Hull and Burnley at the moment, not Liverpool.

Annoying as it is, Victor and Ron may have done us little favours.

hull and Burnley? Don’t make me slap you round the face.

3 Likes

What annoys me is that Wanyana scored once for us last season. He has matched that with Spurs already.

Also we are much better than Hull and Burnley!

I would say it is in no particular order

top 6

Man U

Man City

Chelsea

Liverpool

Arsenal

Spurs

Bottom 7 - no order

Hull City

Burnley

Swansea

Middlesbourgh

Sunderland

Bournemouth

Palace

Then we are in the middle 7.

Southampton

West Ham

Watford

Stoke

Leicester

WBA

Everton

with maybe Bouremouth and WBA/Watford changing places?

I must admit I did take some pleasure in the Burnley result today :lou_sunglasses:

3 Likes

Once we have established where we are in the table and we’ve closed the gap to those little minnows that are above us, then I’ll be happy to enjoy their rare victories.

Until then, I’d like big clubs to beat small clubs. :smile:

WHU’s historic game in their virtually free new stadium bursts into life in the 78minute. Noble gives Jordan Ibe a push in the back in an effort to hurry along his substitution. Ref rushes over and tells Ibe to hurry up.

Nothing else to report.

1 Like

Ahh…something’s happened. It appears Antonio has scored an historic goal.

Let joy be unconfined.

3 Likes

I was more amused to see that some fans turned up to discover that their seats didn’t exist, the rows did, just no seats! - so they just sat there on the concrete where the seats were meant to be!

Well I was amused until I realised that tax payers will have to pick up the tab for that cock up…

1 Like

Dull game of few chances. Like the Manure win on friday Wet Spam will get all the praise from the media for an “emphatic win” - which it wasn’t.

Thought Bournemuff deserved a point tbh.

I’m struggling to see what Wham (sorry taxpayer) have spent the £200m converting the Olympic stadium to a football ground. All I can see is some tacky green plastic laid over the running track. It sure does not look much like a football ground!

I was in Bournemouth on Wednesday last week (lucky me), but my little boy (4 years old) got verbal abuse from some ‘supporters’ of that little club. So as far as I am concerned they can fuck off back down the leagues and the sooner the better.

I do not give a toss about them really, never have never will. They will never be a rival to Saints and they hate that. But to give it to a 4 year old who did not even understand what was going on was way out of order. Now I could have got a kicking in front of my family, after I threw some random insults at them, but luckily they fucked off when some older what I can only assume we’re relatives turned up.

Fuck them!

3 Likes

Maybe your lad was giving it large? Probably a fence shaker.

Yeah he was running around in the splash park, probably skipping and flicking the V’s.

Crap parenting if you ask me. Everyone knows the Boscombe Blade Crew recruits as young as three. The Southbourne slicers recruit at two, the sick fucks.

1 Like

Oh he was in his saints kit, I forgot to mention that. I saw more Saints fans than Bournemouth!