This weeks football fixtures - 11th March 2017

Stuart Pearce. That took about 5 minutes. Fucking worrying.

Mark Dennis?

Tell you what, Fonte was absolutely shocking in Bournemouth/West Ham game. Heā€™ll have better games but Ā£8Mn for him looks a steal based on that performance.

2 Likes

He doesnā€™t seem to have forged an understanding with Reidā€¦which is what they were hoping. Fonte looked like a fish out of water in the game against Chelsea last week.

I have a Bournemouth supporting work colleague who went to the game, he said

Youā€™ll be amused to hear that Fonte had a poor game. Exposed and beaten time and time again. Played right of a back 3 spread so wide that Fonte was effectively a right back. Our left flank loved it.

1 Like

Hmm, I have King but failed with Foster and Carroll. Have Lallana and Clyne for tomorrow.

1 Like

You had Josh King @btripz ā€¦ fair play to you. Did you have him as captain ?

I failed with Foster and Dawson but Iā€™ve got Mane for tomorrow.

Still had loads of transfers left so Iā€™ve also transfered in Firminio and Coultinho as itā€™s the only game on and Iā€™ve still got the luxury of being able to swap them back out after, if I want to ā€¦ not in the true spirit of things I know but thatā€™s modern football for you !! :lou_wink_2:

That performance suggested that Fonte has just hit his sell-by date and is now stinking up the fridge.

It didnā€™t look it at the time but it now looks like a very good sale.

I reckon that Les Reed is entitled to look a little smug about his work in January, even if he didnā€™t get his Lamborghini.

6 Likes

@steveintheforest no, didnā€™t have him as Captain for some reason, have Clyne for that.

I would have moved this conversatio to the Fantasy Football thread but I canā€™t find it, the @pap 's search engine doesnā€™t work properly obviously!!

Lukaku capt :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

Kane went off injured early on during spurs fa cup win. Hopefully he wonā€™t be able to play against us next week.

1 Like

Liverhampton 0:1 Burnley

Excellent

:lou_lol:

2 Likes

haha, Liverpool losing at home to Burnley after 8 mins. 0-1

1 Like

Aaah, what a shame, Jack Stephens wonā€™t have anything to do :lou_lol:

hehe ā€¦ Jurgen chop

2 Likes
3 Likes

Confucius say the quickest way to lose teeth is to stand in the street giving it large to passers-by.

Spurs twat.

1 Like

Are black cloaks and berets some sort of uniform for Millwall, I presume that was a Millwall fan BTW.

Frank Spencer has toughened up a bit in his old age.

5 Likes

A slow walk out of the crowd

twat the Spurs knobber

put hands back in pockets

saunter slowly off

you have to admit, that millwall lad is a cool customer