Tigger v fowllyd (TUN v ENG) - 19:00 BBC1

And so the creeping optimism that was beginning to capture the nation is dissipated like a giant whoopee cushion

1 Like

Is that the Tunisian manager…looks more like an UberTaxi driver.

how the fuck did that not go in ?

Kane wrestled to the ground from the corner…clear penalty but nothing given.

Lingard you dick

Thats 2 lingard should have now

Sorry guys but…hahahahaha

6 Likes

Same old England, still shite

I think we should sign Sassi. Let’s fae it, we’ve never really replaced Pelle in the eye-candy department.

2 Likes

schadenfreude

ˈʃɑːd(ə)nˌfrɔɪdə,German ˈʃɑːdənˌfrɔydə/noun

pleasure derived by someone from another person’s misfortune.

Phew business as usual, thank heavens for that.

MacQuire looks amazing then a Donkey in the same moment. Ref DID review the pen appeal from Englad but I would guess they looked for a foul on McQuire as he came in and never even saw the rugby tackle on Kane, but that shoud never be a penalty when not affecting play at all, if thaat starts to happen every game could end 10-10

I think you’ll find that is almost brand new England, still shite.

Tell you what though, I reckon I’m harder than any Tunisian on this match’s evidence. Going down like sacks of shite and crying because they’re getting hit by footballs. Fuck sake, you should try a sopping wet fucker from the 1980s in the face, where the outer layer of veneer has worn away, turning said football into a damp pneumatic medicine ball.

2 Likes

The half-time talking idiots.

Why?

Not sure i want to switch it back on.

Well Southgate’s half time talk has had a profound effect. All the pace has disappeared from England’s game and the passing has gone for a shit.

2 Likes

Really? Oh what a shame…

3 Likes

Sterling was shit/fucked well before Brexit…

1 Like

Don’t worry…it’s England’s default setting.

I still think England will win this. …2-1

2 Likes

It’s like watching Puel or Pellegrino era Saints.

Sort it the fuck out, England.

1 Like

Sterling off thank fuck for that

4 Likes