Top Celebrity Totty 2015

If he was bothered it wouldn’t be the first thing to pop up when you googled justin biebers dick.

Sorry, I googled justin biebers dick :lou_facepalm_2:

Anyway:

Emma Willis

Holly Willoughby

1 Like

Your punishment is to repeat “Sorry I googled Justin Beibers dick” 20 times on Saintsweb. In the Crystal Palace reaction thread.

2 Likes

I think Emma Willis would be better if she had Biebers cock and balls and was called Emma Willy.

2 Likes

I think dick is swear filtered. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Emma Stone:

I feel bit sorry for Emma Stone that she has never met me, cos me & Emma Stone would be such good friends! I can tell that just from look of her we would get on v.well. I don’t know if we would bang tho, i would mostly bang her larger breasted friends, but then i would ring Emma Stone & we would laugh at them behind their backs that is the sort of thing Emma Stone could look forward to if me & Emma Stone was friends RIP

1 Like

Emma Stone:

Great choice! I’d say Ms Stone and Olivia Wilde.

Fortuitously m’lady genuinely gets compared to both. I’m a very, very lucky boy.

I’d still be on my first beer if I was you!

Fair comment. That is an awful top she is wearing.

(Actually I agree and have changed the original)

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber? Nah…its another pic of Miley with her strap on

2 Likes

Watching Ant-Man last night reminded me how hot Evangeline lilly is (or is it just me?), not sure about her bob cut but she’s still hot…

She was the damn sexiest Elf I’ve seen in the Hobbit too

2 Likes

She was hot in Lost too.

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Originally posted by @pap

Blimey SOG. Not really leaving much to the imagination, are you?

Not the most tasteful shot you could have posted.

Funny guy.

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Originally posted by @pap

Blimey SOG. Not really leaving much to the imagination, are you?

Not the most tasteful shot you could have posted.

Funny guy.

Its not a good place for a zip is it? Having had an “incident” myself with a zip in a pair of jeans I wouldnt trust any loose skin anywhere near teeth like that!

Originally posted by @KRG

Bit uncomfortable with that Bieber photo. Same I was with the fappening. A photo shared without the subjects permission.

I’m not sure if he was even aware it was taken, pretty shitty imo.

These days with amorality being the norm? I think if you want friends you stay poor. Otherwise you just have to let it hang out. I also did assume it was fake and only looked at it a second time because you mentioned it. Wish I hadn’t.

Is interesting how people seem to like the square-jawed type currently. If I lived to 5000 it might make a vaguely self-interesting study.

Refers to these actresses that Goatboy et al are getting all het up about.

I must say that I have a bit of a thing for Rachel Riley. Despite my advanced years the blood does course through the veins a little more swiftly at the sight of her in a short dress.

I like to think she’d take to me fondly…turn to me for sage advice and the comfort of a safe embrace.

However I think it was a mistake to show her the picture of that Justin Bieber chappie…

1 Like

I found her, she’s all MINE! MINE I Tell You!

Jaimie Alexander.

Blindspot. HBO