FT
West Ham United
1 - 4
Manchester City

FT
Manchester United
2 - 1
Arsenal

West Ham proper in the shit. On the plus side, thanks to his time at Preston North End, Moyes knows how to get to most Championship grounds.

1 Like

Nah.

They got Leicester next easy 3 points against an imploding team

Sunderland now sold and have sacked Chris Coleman.

For the life of me I can’t understand why he quit the Wales job for that hopeless gig.

Desperation pays more.

On the assumption we are going down ( which I resigned myself to after 15 mins at West Ham) I’ve been hoping for a Burton revival, as its the only ground in that league I haven’t been to. So far so good, although Barnsley’s jammy win yesterday may prove fatal.

Have also been putting a silent hex on Fulham. If we stay up, they are allowed to win the play-offs.

My best mate and I were chatting about this. If they’d got beaten 1-0, I think you might be right. Already on hols. Apart from Albrighton, surely on a plane to some foreign clime as we speak, the Leicester that West Ham will meet will not be on holiday. They’ve just been tonked 5-0. They’ve talent in that squad. My prediction is a reaction that’ll have the Irons rusty from their own tears.

In the same way we had talent in our squad and then…

:sunglasses:

Tbh Huddersfield are in more danger than WHU. Also the clusterfuck they are will be more fun in the EPL next year