:trumpdumb: Trumped!

Oh she’s loving the exposure and he understands exactly what he has done.

Suddenly a convicted hate leader who most of the world had never heard of feels empowered. She has been amplified and given a platform beyond her wildest dreams. She is now literally thanking God for Donald Trump. Now she is being interviewed by CBS and forced into the American mainstream.

2 Likes

Thought this was funny…shamelessly stolen from FB…

LEAVE PRESIDENT TRUMP ALONE.
There’s absolutely no evidence out there that Trump colluded with the Russians except the Manafort thing, and the Flynn thing, and the Papadopoulos pleading guilty thing, and the Roger Stone thing, and the Cohen thing, and the Kushner thing, and the Carter Page thing, and the Jeff Sessions things, and the Wilbur Ross thing, and the JD Gordon thing, and the Erik Prince thing, and the James Comey firing thing, and the Russian hacking/Wikileaks thing, and the bro-love between TrumPutin thing, and the Russian propaganda machine favoring Trump thing, and the DJT “I have zero ties to Russia!” thing, and the Eric Trump “we get most of our financing from Russian banks thing”, and the Donald Trump Jr. “Our portfolio is made up of a disproportionate amount of Russian money” thing, and the DJT "I sold a $60 million mansion to a Russian oligarch known for money laundering for $120 million that he never once lived in " thing, and the Trump business ties with Putin’s favorite sports athlete Fedor Emilianenko thing, and the Trump International Corporation’s mysterious private server connection to Alfa Bank, Russia’s largest commercial bank thing, and the Special prosecutor being named thing, and the I won’t release my tax returns thing, and the Ivanka Trump’s vacationing with Putin’s girlfriend thing, and the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow thing, and the Trump companies business ties to Felix Sater, a criminal felon indicted for stock fraud scheme with the Russian mafia thing, and the FL Group Icelandic hedge fund with massive ties to Putin being heavily invested in Trump Soho thing, and the Rex Tillerson/Exxon ties to Russia thing, and the Russian ambassador at Trump Tower sneaking in and out thing, and the Trump tried to roll back Russian sanctions the minute he got elected thing.
Other than that, there’s absolutely no reason to suspect anything.

4 Likes

I think it’s interesting that no one has posted about the latest Flynn news. This should be huge news. This should be enough to bring trump to his knees (probably) but I get the feeling that people are beginning to think that it doesn’t matter what he or his lot do or say… they’re untouchable. Nothing seems to damage them. I find it very depressing.

4 Likes

The main thing about the Flynn news is how little he’s been charged with. Considering everything that we KNOW he’s guilty of, breaching the rules around private citizens negotiating with foreign governments (and only 2 counts of it at that) is measly - 1 year jail time max.

He must have offered up enough dirt in his proffer meeting with Mueller that the prosecutors are confident of implicating someone above him in the chain (which means either Pence or Trump) as well as any/all of Junior, Kushner, Sessions, Graham, Lewandowski etc.

P.s. If anybody’s interest in finding out more specifics I’d recommend checking out Seth Abramson’s twitter account

2 Likes

Good shout Jagxter…

1 Like

Talk of a flying visit by Trump to the UK in late Feb and already the protest has been arranged.

Some are suggesting we should ignore him due to him being a massive attention seeker so he’d like us protesting.

1 Like

Nail on head. Naricissists love attention, good or bad. The worst thing for him would be to be ignored.

A bit of a conundrum - protest and wank his ego or ignore him and he’ll think we accept his view on, well everything.

Maybe a silent protest where everyone has their backs to him?

4 Likes

Fuck that. Someone should slap the fucker.

3 Likes

Like I was saying… Nothing seems to damage him. Are people going to buy this and if not then it has to be the end for the twat.

Sadly I doubt it. Tango man also seems to be coated in teflon. Nothing seems to stick to him…yet.

Indeed- its how these cunts operate and achieve their aims - they are able to manipulate every situation to suit their own agenda and reinforce the truth as they like to portray it to their own supporters.

Let’s have a referendum to ask if he should come for a visit…or fuck right off. :lou_lol:

Indeed, and 50.0001% of the people vote in favour of him coming then that means we all have to stand and cheer while waving little flags - and if you don’t, you’re anti-democratic and an enemy of the people.

1 Like

Not even heart attach inducing diet can take him out. Apparently he’d order two burgers, 2 fillet of fish and a milkshake when he went to mcdonalds. Sounds pretty rank. But the indonhas come from a fired es campaign person.

I’d put a link in but cannot do on phone for some reason.

1 Like

Fillet of fish is a mistake. They always make you park up when you order Fillet of fish. If you’re going to order TWO fillet of fish, you may as well drive to stream and try to catch one yourself you are in for long wait srs. They will give you your milkshake up front, but not the burgers. So what will happen is you have basically finished your milkshake by the time the two burgers and two fillet of fish rock up, which is no good if you like to alternate your food intake with sip of drink.

4 Likes

Good job we have an expert on board.

6 Likes

well the orange maniac has survived 25% of his term - he is nothing if not a survivor. It also shows the importance of having your ass in the chair. Possession is 9/10ths

From my recollection Nixon was going to be impeached for less so hopefully he’s at least halfway through his term. :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes