U21 UEFA Championships - JWP MVP OMG

20:37 James Ward-Prowse distracted by Portugal apparently playing at least one Cabelleros. Difficult song to get out of your head.

20:47 SECOND HALF: We’re in for a real treat tonight! Not just one half of James Ward-Prowse, we’re getting TWO! Match Tickets changing hands outside the ground for quite phenomenal prices.

20:52 OMG DID YOU SEE THAT! Yes Prowse! Smashing it! 0-0

20:55 WARD PROWSE is an anagram of RAPE SWORD, give or take the odd W.

I don’t want to upset you Bear, but you do realise that The Other Side actually have their man at the ground to give them proper reports. From his photos in the stadium he is so close to the action he could tell them what after shave Prowse is wearing…

Just saying like. Maybe you need to have a word with papster & get some sponsorship sorted to get out for his second leg

21:02 GOAL! Someone seems to have scored a goal. Not sure what happened, we were taking the bins out. Probably, James Ward-Prowse got it. JWP 0-1 JWP. Game on!

Oh how lucky is that. Ths golf is just starting on OSN

21:03 James Ward-Prowse continuing to impress, but in a quieter way now. Seems to be doing most of his work off the ball. Selfless.

21:04 Wait… where’s Ward-Prowse?

21:07 FINAL WHISTLE Standing ovation for James Ward-Prowse, as James Ward-Prowse leaves the field about 10 minutes ago. Probably the single greatest performance in the history of football. A privilege to witness. JWP 0-1 JWP

God, I so hope he’s been subbed.

1 Like

What’s more pathetic? This thread? Or the fact that I’ve been depending on it for actual news?

1 Like

It’s Almost Like Being There, ain’t it F-ball.

Yeah, except I thought we were winning, you dufus Brian. Still. Winning, losing - what’s the difference, eh?

1 Like

WOW! Papers are all going CRAZY bout James Ward-Prowse brilliant, wonderful SMASHING IT performance last night!

The Mirror

Went close with a free-kick

Daily Mail

Went close with a free-kick

Express

sub: Hughes, 54

Hemsworth and South Elmsall Express

Southampton star Ward-Prowse put in a typically “Titanic” performance. Started brightly; then disappeared.

2 Likes