Uddersfield V Saints on the rebound

Good interplay between Davis andnTadic with a last ditch tackle saving Davis from putting a shot wide…

Lemina looking Vieira-esque at the moment.

Whoops

Forster actually made a decent save there. Following a brilliant block by Yoshida (you watching @barry-sanchez ?)

What the fuck does Yoshida do in a game?

Anyone know?

Other than just denying a certain goal with a last gasp block of a shot.

End to end exciting stuff.

You’re just a shit @btripz

3 Likes

Huddersfield fans remind of the blue few when they came up. All wildly over-excited clapping. It’s quite sweet.

What a block by Davis.

Steven Davis is Conor McGregor’s clean cut and sensible brother.

1 Like

Forster feeling his ribs, looks a bit uncomfortable.

A few mates are up there for the weekend. I’m a little jealous. Can’t get stream to flow so waiting on reports. Keep it up peeps.

Is it just me or are Huddersfield drawing us in and then countering with the long ball?

Ince has pace to spare and draws another good save from Forster after a long ball bypasses the midfield and defence.

Forster needs to calm the fuck down

3 Likes

This one’s working for me:

http://www.eplsite.info/stream12.html

1 Like

Ok so I’ve gotmy IPVanish up and running just before the game without really getting a chance at looking at the config settings.

It’s working ok but I’m getting a bit of buffering. Is this normal or can anyone point me to what servers I should be looking for, a quick reset at half time. It’s currently set for one in Vienna, Austria

Trying to prove a point to Southgate?

Thanks I’ll give it a try @thecholulakid

It’s asking for payment info…kosher or not?

Possibly. Needs to get back to basics though and focus on his day job instead of worrying about the Head and Shoulders gig.

I tried IPVanish but got rid of it within a day because of the speed issue. Using PIA now and not having an issue.