VVD to Scouseland for £75m per JW Telegraph

The “Southampton way” whereby selling your best players continually constitutes a beneficial clear out (for the board) for the club, manager and fans…

Something for everyone then Barry…

Bar the real fans who can see the wood for the trees and know this conveyor belt is a fucking doomed idea and now the Chinese are here is asset strip and then on the cheap for the tv money, its fucking great, still no word though so they could be here for shopping and the good nights out…

yawn

1 Like

I’m happy with Hoedt and Stephens as a partnership with Yoshida as back up but wouldn’t be averse to a new signing. I don’t think it’s likely as we’ve still got that other young lad… the £5m chap, can’t recall his name. And isn’t gardos still about?

We need a spare LB as I’m not wholly convinced by targett (plus he’s a bit special) and Bertrand will be off soon.

Defo need new striker. Would love someone to replace Redmond. Could do with new keeper.

So that’s 4 players…

Goalie £10m

LB £18m

Striker £27m

Non shit Redmond £24m

That’s £79m…no problem if we also get £30m for Bertrand

I think I’ve just solved all of our problems.

Just a problem with the wages…Pay them with a currys voucher and even a curry on a Friday?

If you’re happy with the current defensive arrangement then well Jesus wept…

On the basis that VVD was earning a mere £80k per week with Saints but will sign for the Scouse cunts for £180k a week, we have effectively prevented him from earning nearly £3million in wages by not selling him in June! Ha

Silver linings.

6 Likes

How much profit has Liebherr made?

How much has Gao promised to put in?

What do you care? How much money have you put in?

1 Like

Just a question, don’t get shirty, per capita on wealth more than them I’d dare say.

I’m assuming your whole family have left home and you have nothing left to do but bleat and bitch to a bunch of people who don’t know you and don’t give a fuck what you say. Go back to TSW where you will be amongst friends Barry.

You spend half your time on here disliking my posts, for a liberal I’d let a bit more love into your heart son…

Good, he can fuck off. Perhaps if we get rid of the players who want out, and have a team of players who want to be at SFC, we will feel that Southampton togetherness and spirit, that seems to be amiss at the moment.

4 Likes

Perhaps you should heed your own advice Barry?

Not particularly disappointed or suprised by this news. Might go some way to settling things down.

When do Liverhampton next face Leicester? Perhaps we should give Vardy a brown envelope or get him tanked up and tell him Virgil made disparaging remarks about his mother.

3 Likes

And people were wondering why our players seemed to have given up last few games…

Why? Why would they give up because of one player? Precious little fannies.

Ahh I remember the good old '60s/'70s/'80s/'90s when the board used to send me a letter every month updating on their current and future plans. The breakdown of income and expenditure and where we were to go next with our transfer policy. Who was likely to be leaving and how much we were likely to get for them and of course most importantly how that money would be reinvested.

It’s a travesty how the board of today have cut the information stream to the supporters, yep those supporters who have shown admirable committment through thick and thin.

Wake Up Southampton Football Club!! Our sense of entitlement MUST BE RESPECTED…tell us EVERYTHING…NOW!

9 Likes

Right then you rat faced cunt, stomp on VVDs Achilles again and I shall forgive you everything

Can you imagine if this irrational need for constant updates and a free flow of iinformation was demanded in all aspects of life? Coupled with bazza’s need for total ‘cards on the table’ honesty it would be a right laugh in the Sanchez household.

Bazza: “Mrs Sanchez, is there any chance little bazza can come out to play tonight?”

Mrs Sanchez: “Well quite frankly bazza his performances of late have been utter shit. I’m not sure he’s up to the challenge. I’m thinking of trading him in for someone less expensive with more experience. Sure he’ll be no good when I’ve finished with him but at least we’ll both know where we stand and as long as I get off, who gives a fuck?”

5 Likes