Waiting for this game, I've never waited longer

And Pogba is overrated, so add another couple of percent on that.

Oh Bazzzzzz. Zzzz. There is already a match thread FFS.

1 Like

Aw c’mon @bucks don’t be a spoilsport !!

… if ever there was a game that deserved more than one thread … :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

I can kill both of them easy like :lou_lol:

The match threads or Ibra and Pogba?

1 Like

That has never stopped @barry-sanchez before.

COYS

Have said soooooo many prayers to date :laughing:

Eaten all my greens for mummy :smile:

Stopped eating boiled sweets to please the dentist :slight_frown:

Bent over as far as i could so the doc could feel my heart and slow the rate down :astonished:

What more can i do to make sure the stars are in alignment in the Saints favour :lou_lol:

Saints red and white socks,underpants,white shirt/red sash,lucky scarf all ironed and ready for early Sunday start 6am :lou_lol:

Hope i have covered everything in readiness to help bring the mighty Saints to victory :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

OWTSGMI :cool:

4 Likes

Sounds pretty involved. I’m just sacrificing a kitten to the dark lord Mephistopheles.

I like to keep things simple.

4 Likes

If sum of my fellow posters could just make the effort…we could just win this cup final :laughing:

3 Likes

Romeu will fuck Pogba up. He relishes this shit. It’s his whole being. His raison d’etre. Romeu was born for this game.

6 Likes

Nicely put. He will be our most important player i feel. If he can keep them quiet through the middle for the first 20 minutes or so, the games ours.

Only problem we face when he’s successful, is the rest of the league might wake up to what a great player he has become, so expect Liverpool to try to buy him in the summer.

You meeting up for Beers?

1 Like

Looking forward to it but bloody anxious TBH. Its like Schroedingers cup at the moment. I quite like the state of ‘possible cup holders’ . Once we open the box we may find a nice shiny cup or a dead cat.

Gutted I can’t be there

2 Likes