Weekends other games 10th - 12th

That Bravo looks a safe pair of hands. :astonished:

If you like other people being shit, then you’ll enjoy Costa’s miss from 1 yd out in the game between Swansea and Chelsea. I’m watching it now. It was quite something. It seems to have been brushed under the carpet somewhat. I think the commentators and crowd may be scared of being chinned by Costa if they laugh or point out how shit it actually was.

This Chelsea game is getting better and better. Swansea equalise with a penalty and then a minute later, Leroy Fer kicks Cahill which makes Cahill fall over, Fer takes the ball and scores. As clear a foul as our injustices yesterday. Clearly what has happened here is that the ref has been told to give some decisions to the little team so that the Big Club Conspiracy doesnt seem so obvious. I should imagine Abramovich has been bunged a few million as compo.

This could be another disaster of a result for us…come on Chelsea you bunch of unlikable tossers, get back in the game.

Costa has been very good today, but he is a deeply ugly man with shit hair.

He is horrible, but we are not in competition with Chelsea this season, we need to finish above the likes of Swansea, so today his appalling cheating can be dismissed as a vital part of his game