Weekends other games 30th/1st/2nd

How are the skates doing this season…are they in danger of going down?

Well, they’ve dropped down to 6th after losing to Doncaster @ home. We can only hope the decline continues… …I don’t think they’ll be relegated though.

:lou_sad: Hmmm…that’s put a dampner on the evening.

I can edit my post to say I think they’ll be relegated if that helps?

:lou_lol:

2 Likes

So the only teams undeafeated in all 4 leagues

Man City

Bradford

Carlisle

Carlisle move into the top 3.

The Skates seem to have lost confidence, what a dam shame. Cannot wait for their visit to Carlisle, much abuse coming their way!

Also forgot I had an enhanced £20 treble on Chelsea, Newcastle and Huddersfield 7/1. Nice £160 return.

3 Likes

It is astonishing how badly Pompey have been doing in League 2. I mean, they should have bobbed up like a cork given that they’ve got their finances in order and are (lets be honest), the biggest/most well-supported club in the league.

This is what? Their fourth year?

1 Like

Keep an eye out for the Payet goal tonight on MOTD btw. Picks the ball up on the left wing, literally beats 5 players wandering across the penalty area and passes it in back across the goal. The defending will get rightly slated but still, unbelievable goal.

There was football today?

Fuck. Bztds put my subscription up 8 quid a month due to their in reused fees that paid our lads new contracts but didn’t bother to tell me so had no tv coverage.

Sorted for our game tomorrow so I can see Eric on tv!

Lololol

Stoke have just equalised 5 mins to go

Haha…Stoke take their first point at Old Trafford since 1980. :lou_lol:

And my accumalator for today :lou_angry:

Man Utd V stoke home banker fuck fuck fuck

Spuds 2-0 up against Citeh

What a bunch of lucky cunts…the Arse win again in extra time with a dodgy goal (handball) 90+3 minutes.

3 Likes

you’ve got to feel sorry for Burnley. They played well and deserved a point.

3 Likes

Unfortunately feeling sorry doesn’t change anything, the only relevant question is this. Like the laughable injury time penalty against us a couple of weeks ago, would this have stood if it had happened at the other end? I think we all know the answer to that one! The Premiership is rotten to the core, anyone who believes otherwise is deluded.

1 Like

I’m still going to feel sorry for them. You can’t stop me.

2 Likes

Burnley are not a big club so wont get many late decisions going in their favour - it would ruin Sky / BT’s narrative about the “big” clubs fighting for the title…

When Burnley have,the fan base of say, Manure, then things might change, but until then…

1 Like

Exactly. Let’s face it as recent events have shown, English football is rotten to the core. There are tens, make that hundreds of millions of pounds sloshing around, all unaccountable. 27 million to Pogba’s agent for making a couple of phone calls and setting up a meeting? Thank you very much, nice work if you can get it. Why on earth would anyone think that the refs wouldnt be getting a slice of the action, lets face it they would be mugs if they weren’t.