Weekends other games - October 24th/25th

Abdi scores a second for Watford.

Villa 1-1 Swansea

that did not last long!

Stoke 0-2 Watford

Andy Carroll scores for West Ham!

Great header.

Ayew puts Swansea ahead.

West Ham beat Chelsea 2-1. Payet was excellent today.

Time for the FA to put Mourinho onto a Direct Debit scheme.

3 Likes

Chelsea down to 15th. :lou_lol:

Think we might see a couple of departures this weekend.

Sherwood and Mourinho.

1 Like

Arsenal 2-1 Everton - HT

A nice, neutral MOTD tonight. Think it could well be one of those episodes where the speculation is as interesting as the football.

Sherwood, surely, has to be on his way out. I know heā€™s got stuff in mitigation, such as lots of players being sold from under him, but he admitted last week that his plan was to ā€œjust keep swingingā€. That is not a plan, not even for committed swingers, who would at least manage their urges with contraception and embarrassing trips down to the VD clinic. I just donā€™t think he knows what to do next.

Mourinho has got to be the most successful manager in history that the jury is still out on. His teams donā€™t play especially nice football, but he has nearly always been able to point to results, something he canā€™t do now, so heā€™s having a go at officials, or members of his team instead. You could make a good guess, given the history of player revolts at Chelsea, at what is going on there. I reckon heā€™s probably pushed his luck too far, and heā€™s reaching his limit of three years at any one club before everybody gets fucked off with him. As good as he is, results have been shit, the only recent joy coming against Tim ā€œkeep swingingā€ Sherwood.

Not the best endorsement.

Anyone that gets those results with players such as Fabregas, Matic, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Hazard, Willian, Oscar, Costa, Bony etc etc deserves to get their stupid ass sacked.

2 Likes

Mourinho looks more and more like a dirty old man wanking at the window in a dogging hotspot.

2 Likes

Was Giroudā€™s goal going in anyway?

Originally posted by @pap

Was Giroudā€™s goal going in anyway?

Donā€™t think so. Played well today Giroud.

Think youā€™re right after a rewatch.

Tim Sherwood is a goldmine for microexpressions atm. When Ayew scored the goal for Swansea, you could almost see what was going through his head.

(it was ā€œfuck, fuck, fuck!ā€, in case you missed it)

Sherwood has the whiff of Redknapp.

Fair play to Vardy. Having a brilliant season so far.

1 Like

Sherwood is a gonna. Cannot see how he can survive. The special one has lost the plot completely. It is like he is trying to make a point about something, but I have no idea what!

1 Like