šŸŽ šŸ† Well done people who play games

Why is everyone talking about Lewis Hamilton for sports personality of the year when thereā€™s a proper warrior going through the battle of his life, Rob Burrow has accepted his condition with dignity and is making every single day count with his wife and family, heā€™s lost his voice now but he still manages to smile through this terrible time, Iā€™m sorry but Hamilton isnā€™t even in the same league as Rob Burrow for being humble, showing strength and holding his head up high with dignityā€¦

1 Like

He has retired. That takes him out of the criteria which is performance on a Sports Arena - the same reason Rashford (the obvious hero this year) cannot win it.
However for what he has done, like Rashford he should be up for a special award such as the Helen Rollason Award

2 Likes

He drives a car for a living ffsā€¦

:wink:

1 Like

As did Stirling Moss, Graham Hill, & Jackie Stewart who were all revered and achieved far less than Lewis in their careers

Glorified taxi drivers

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Look I am a female, I object to spoilt brats with no personality being treated like they are something special, so there

2 Likes

Tell me honestly, did I used to be married to you? :thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

That is for me to know and you to worry about

4 Likes

Iā€™m not worried. You canā€™t be herā€¦

3 Likes

Hear hear. Heā€™ll be telling us next that golf is a sport, not a game! Takes cover!!

1 Like

As we all know, itā€™s a good walk wastedā€¦

:wink:

Yeah, in the same way Arsenal v Wolves was a good game just now.

2 Likes

In my defence I just thought that if a four stone overweight, 40 ciggies a day, self confessed alcoholic coke fiend sex addict can win the Open, The PGA tournament and a dozen or so other titles itā€™s probably a game. :wink:.

2 Likes

The defence rests mā€™lord

Jamaica. Golf day. No warm up. 1st hole rented clubs woeful.
Caddy says ā€œMan you need to chill, try thisā€
I shot 80.
As a 24 handicapper.
Said a friend to me once

Like no EPL Player has ever been desperate enough to snort the Touchline.
Or any global ā€œlegendā€ has never sniffed in public

Donā€™t disagree.

Reel him in. :grin:

1 Like

So.
Now youā€™ve managed to compare the exploits of Lewis & others with a bunch of nerds

Games.
Ready Player Two?

Kevin Sinfield should get a nomination as well

4 Likes