West Ham Utd V Saints

Cheers Fatso

We’re shit aren’t we…

I refuse to watch any more of this. Either someone else has to take over Lemina watch or I’ll just assume he’s continued to be shit. Cedric should also be slated at every opportunity.

Only just got back, how bad are we playing?

We are, come up rom the bar and now lying down, like the team

Are these boys suffering from some sort of nutrient deficiency? They’re getting knoced off the ball at every opportunity. They need some cod liver oil and multi-vitamin tablets, Sparky!

1 Like

Seconded

We need to Rom the bar and lie down ffs!

1 Like

Oh fuck

Well, the positive is that we’re only 3 goals down - so far…

3-0!

I’m really not watching now.

Oh man. Why is this happening? It’s the Chinese!

That’s that then.

Truly awful.

Utter Dogshite.

Gutless

Soulless

Heartless

And slower than me.

Embarrassing is not the word

Championship next season

Utter, utter shit. They should all, to a man, be fucking ashamed of that first half.

1 Like

Fuck this, i can’t watch any more of this crap, i’m off up the pub. Although given my track record we will come flying out of the blocks in the second half, playing like Brazil and will win 5-3. You can thank me later!

Honestly have nothing to say.

Except the beer is good problem is Saints may concede more than I drink

Having to watch ad’s for bowel cancer on my NBC stream now

2 Likes

Only positive thing about that first half is that I had to go to the shops so missed most of it.

Colour commentator on my stream is slating Southampton off, correctly to by the sound of it.

3-4 is still a possible outcome… not a probable one, but still possible. Fucking bubbleblowing twats and thats just our players…

This day was on the cards the day we stopped have aspiartion and went with contentment - the day The hockey guy embeded himself and spun us a load of rhetoric. We cant expect players to play for us if they are in effect encouraged just to see us a stepping stone… The question should now be, what happens with the club leadership in the Championship?

Whatever happened to the new manager bounce thing