šŸŽµ What are you listening to etc

Astonsished that this is 11 years old and that Tim Smith hasnā€™t released any solo stuff since leaving Midlake in 2013. I would classify him as genius and as is the way with such bellends, heā€™s got issues. Its sad for me that itā€™s been so long since we heard from him other than the song I posted on here a few weeks back (a song that he sang on rather than his own song). I hope he becomes ok in his brain and gets back to producing beautiful music (or at least just gets ok in his own brain)

Edit: there was this snippet from May 2017 but then it all went quiet again

Zippy reminds me of Barry on a matchday thread.

I think weā€™ve found a new nickname.

A point of order here though is that that wasnā€™t Bungle.

The suit is the same but the voice was different. Zippy has probably tied up (one handled) the real Bungle somewhere with cable ties.

3 Likes

One of my favourite acts of the last few years. Thereā€™s just no-one else out there that sound anything like them.

Sheā€™s from west country :slight_smile:

I love Doug Stanhope :laughing:

I need to get back to work, I havenā€™t shaved in a week ā€¦ Iā€™m falling apart. I would fail an MOT if I was a human car, that had to go to Halfords for a check up. Also iā€™m bored etc. Sleep is a problem, my life is a mess and my ribs hurt

1 Like

And breathe

Hang in there mateā€¦thereā€™s always Polly Jean when youā€™re feeling low. :lou_lol:

1 Like
1 Like

This video is a bit more underwear hea vy than Iā€™m comfortable with, but the songā€™s good.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I thought Iā€™d look up Rob base to see what heā€™s been up to and was saddened to see that he died aged 46 in 2014 in the most un-rap like mannerā€¦ complications from diabetes. How sad.

https://youtu.be/_WX8VTw0_bM