šŸ—¼ What have we got to rival the Spinnaker Tower?

Iā€™ve heard they have separate coats rails for Tokyo Laundry and Superdry wearersā€¦

Derby has a long established Taco Bell but it doesnā€™t have a superclub.

Jesus wept, this is desperate, what a City.

Barnsley has a Taco Bell and has had one for a while as well.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/14925156.PHOTOS__Huge_crowds_greet_opening_of_new_Southampton_restaurant/ Jesus wept, this is desperate, what a City.

What a surprise, link doesnā€™t work.

Derby Mile is infamous and well, quite good.

Just to let you know, as we suspected, youā€™re massively out of touch.

Hereā€™s an article ā€˜rememberingā€™ the Derby Mile. Article from 2015.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/pictures/Old-photographs-Remembering-Mile-pub-crawl-Derby/pictures-26130278-detail/pictures.html

The Derby Mile used to see hordes of drinkers head along Ashbourne Road into the city centre for a night out. Traditionally, revellers would sink their first drink at the Derbyshire Yeoman, which has been a McDonaldā€™s for many years , before zig-zagging their way along Ashbourne Road and Friar Gate to the city centre. Sometimes they would do the route in reverse from the city centre. Among pubs en-route were the Travellers Rest, Waggon and Horses, Swan and Salmon, Gallant Hassar, Mr Grundyā€™s, The Mile, The Brick and Tile, Courtyard, The Greyhound, The Friary, Bishop Blaise, Buck in the Park, Lord Nelson and Revolution. Some of the pubs have now closed. Share your memories of ā€˜The Derby Mileā€™ here.

Oh, and there are no memories posted. Must have been THAT good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! But no, good call Bazza, you chump.

What are you about you tit, its not a bad night out and better than Southampton, its had a global restaurant long before our own fair City, its hasnā€™t got a superclub like we have but you canā€™t have it all.

Why are we always going down the Derby v Southampton nightlife, its like a Tyson Fury fight or an Audley Harrison one, either arenā€™t going to tear up trees.
Youā€™re a piece of strange Cherts and I donā€™t mean the Derby road sense either.

And for clarification Cherts can you tell me again the name of Southamptonā€™s superclub?

Weā€™re mostly just called Southampton, but sometimes i.e. Saints

10 Likes

And for clarification Cherts can you tell me again the name of Southamptonā€™s superclub?

Iā€™ll tell you that, if you name me another city of Southamptonā€™s size with a superclub (your definition)ā€¦

Why are we always going down the Derby v Southampton nightlife, its like a Tyson Fury fight or an Audley Harrison one, either arenā€™t going to tear up trees. Youā€™re a piece of strange Cherts and I donā€™t mean the Derby road sense either.

Because you brought it up as a direct comparison, saying its a better nightlife than Southampton, without being out in Southampton or Derby for a long, long time by the look of things. Thatā€™s why.

Jesters

It may have been the drugs.

5 Likes

Ibiza, Berlin, Belgrade, no mate we all go to Southamptonā€™s superclubā€¦

I did as in my humble its a better night out than Southampton, thatā€™s subjective but you saying we have a superclub in Southampton isnā€™t and we donā€™t.

People queuing for a Taco Bell doesnā€™t show a nightclub scene at all but it must explain the abject boredom and general shiteness of it.

We should market ourselves is an ironic way like Slough does now, like its shit but its our shit.

this is even more tedious than the Mr Trampoline job thread.

2 Likes

Were you in that queue Lord of Lard?

Iā€™ve heard they have separate coats rails for Tokyo Laundry and Superdry wearersā€¦

I have two items of Tokyo Laundry clothing.

What is the word on the street about the brand, Bazza?

So you get your boxers in TK Maxx as well then Bletch ? :lou_lol:

3 Likes