What items would you put (or have you got) in your man-cave*

1. The dungeon is not disgusting. Don’t taint my “man cave” with your own prejudices.

2. I’m not sure about lava lamps.

And one of these:

I nearly bought one of these on ebay whilst very drunk. Fortunately I was outbid. Mrs G. would not have been happy as we don’t have a room anywhere near big enough to put it.

2 Likes

Fwiw, I’m staying open minded about your cave, Fatso.

1 Like

Big telly, PS4, various signed shite I bought at charity auctions while pissed, Lego tower bridge, moose head, pictures of promotion, jpt and fa cup finals, assorted crap that I got at Xmas eg bedlam cube etc etc

2 Likes

I actually had a woman’s cave until I moved to London. I had a whole room for all my crap (clothes, vintage stuff, desks) and I had the shed on top of that. Unfortunately the “great clear out of 2014” meant that most of it was given away. But there is talk of a new woman cave in the next move. So I will be filling it with vintage crap, some of my friend’s art work and a few gig pics I’ve taken. I did have a beer fridge but my mum commandeered it some time ago.

2 Likes

I don’t need one, cos I keep all my wives, kids & pets in the garage, and the main house is Mine, like i.e. Fritzl. I would quite like a secure bunker tho for in case of nuclear fallout or zombie uprising. I would keep Shotguns in there, and a family size pack of skittles, and prob i.e. some magazines to read. It wouldn’t need to be v.big tho, as there will only be me.

Inflatable butt plugs

I’m doing the “office” at the moment, bookcases to make it look like I’m a classy gent and then the usual ps4, telly stuff, getting a chesterfield in there, my real plan is having the shed (I need to buy one when I have the money) in a lodge/pub style with the lawnmower thrown to the side of the house…

De-cluttering is good, Intiniki, but not de-vintaging :frowning:

2 Likes

Agreed, thankfully kept hold of the art deco cocktail cabinet that I got on freecycle. Looks great in the 1930s flat.

1 Like

So have you just been in London for a year, Intiniki?