What's on your Xmas 2017 list?

That’s a shit idea. Stick with the fake nudes.

I’m afraid she savvy to these kind of tactics…after nearly 40 years together my best thought out ruses just appear a transparent tissue of lies. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

There’s your answer right there @lifeintheslowlane , you need a new wife…

As they say on Halloween…better the devil you know. :lou_wink_2:

I really don’t see how you can get out that one LITSL

Thought I’d be helpful but bloody hell

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/broken-canon-lens

I think I’ll let the Capitalist bourgeoisie running dog image rest for a while and settle for a “Nivea Men Sensitive Kit Gift Pack”

1 Like

couple of things ther @saintbletch - . Why is it pronounced D-Jew- b ? And not Doob? Is there something more sinister at play with Dion wanting to Beat the D-jewb?

Secondly, this is not some hipster shit type instrument it’s just the more modern equivalent of when you were at student parties back in the day, as well as the usual guitar wielding dude (not pronounced Djewd) who was either cool as fuck because he was good or shit if he was not- there was always some utter twat either American or older hippy guy who tripped back in the 70s and has thus been hanging around for last 20 years just to fuck people off at parties by banging incoherently on some immitation African drum thing where the skin is made from. Hippo foreskin… are you that annoying cunt Bletch ? Be truthful

Indeed - when she gets used to bar tape costing £40 , a new Dura ace Di2 rear mech at £495 is a steel :joy:

1 Like

Ffs at least send her to eBay to get the overseas Real Madrid version not the bindippers one

2 Likes

Well I got the Ayatollah to sign off on a new bike which cost more that the combined sum of my first three cars.

Still trying to figure out what she has bought that made her feel that guilty

2 Likes

She just upped your life insurance. No guilt just investing in her future.

Nice to see that you Wigga liggas are adapting the old fishing/golfing joke.

1 Like

It wasn’t WHAT she bought CBS.

It’s what someone ELSE has bought her

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

So here’s one for next year

https://www.etowine.com

Do they do a cheaper version without the preserve function.

Would never get used in the C_S household - if you open it you drink it. None of that poncy, “oh, I’ll have just the one…” bollocks.

1 Like

This is the usual state of affairs chez CB, however I do have some wines approaching maturity which I would probably not want to see off in the normal manner

If any of you have footie mad kids, check this lot out

https://www.soccerstar.biz

Basically they write the kid into a Roy of the Rovers style comic. The Ayatollah ordered one for one of the coterie of kids we buy for, and I must admit, it is ace.

Does ‘Roy’ have to be white and male or can you customize?

Just had a look. Roy can be a she, but not “Leroy”

Missed a trick there.

Fuck! Just bought the franchise for The Ivory Coast. :lou_facepalm_2:

No worries

3 Likes