😆 When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

3 Likes
1 Like

Thought I’d quote it for posterity before someone edits it

Spion Kop (or Kop for short) is a colloquial name or term for a number of single tier terraces and stands at sports stadiums, particularly in the United Kingdom.

Their steep nature resembles a hill near Ladysmith, South Africa, that was the scene of the Battle of Spion Kop in January 1900 during the Second Boer War.[1] The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most intimidating Kop End in European football. Home of the Chapel ultras & Chapelites, Southamptons most passionate supporters, the Chapel Kop is famed for it’s ability to appear to suck the ball into the net as well as being renowned for it’s ability to intimidate even the most experienced of footballers.

2 Likes

Originally posted by Fatso

Philippine Saint to leave the “when I saw this I laughed…” alone. Would love a tick here.

@fatso Not happenning mush :lou_lol:

1 Like

My daughter said, “Dad, can my boyfriend stay over tonight?”
I said, “Can he fuck.”
She said, "Like a rabbit!!.. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Can’t believe we let John Oliver slip away from these shores, but he does a great job of satirising our American friends.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/footbalIfights/status/851372217648783360

From this story on the BBC.

4 Likes

Gotta love Billy Sharp

5 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes
4 Likes

Baaaaarp…

Nice way to wash down a bogie.

1 Like

6 Likes
5 Likes

7 Likes

Brew dog not the most inspirational beer in the world

1 Like

1 Like

A FARMER whose bright orange cider makes you shit yourself is not inspired by Brew Dog, he has confirmed.

Arable farmer and part-time cider maker Tom Logan said he has no plans to build up and then sell his drinks-making business, and does not have a brand other than a hand-made sign on the roadside that says ‘Scrumpy’.

He said: “We get the apples, make the cider, then put it in plastic petrol-type containers, some of which have previously had petrol in.

“We have no shareholders because I only take cash, which goes straight in my pocket. The price varies depending on my mood. Sometime I take £25 a week.

“Personally I don’t drink our cider because it’s fucking horrible and apparently it can make you go blind, but some people seem to like it. Christ knows why.

“We don’t really have a business model other than ‘sell cider’. I don’t have a handsome youthful face, tattoos, or a friendly welcoming grin that says ‘please like me’.

“If you want cider, I have cider. Otherwise, stay away.”

He added: “Craft beer is for dickheads.”

1 Like