😆 When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn't Bored

I find it difficult to laugh or smile at this story. A stupid young man has died due to his and his wives stupidity. But he was still a father and an expectant father and there is nothing in the story to suggest that he had bad intentions for the world.

1 Like

:lou_facepalm_2: a Desert Eagle FFS, from 30cm FFS, an Encyclopedia will stop that :lou_facepalm_2:

I find it sad that they invited friends to come watch, and it would seem none of them made a proper effort to put a stop to it?

Not funny or smiling. But thread title allows “At least I wasn’t bored”.

They thought a thick book would stop a bullet, but did not trial it out first. Defo not boring.

They did it cos they wanted more people to know who they were - to that extent, it was a complete success.

4 Likes

I was licking out my secretary today when I suddenly stopped and said, “Susan, I can’t do this to my wife!”
“Because you love her?” she asked.
I said, “No, because her fanny stinks:”

1 Like

A woman who pretended to be a man in order to trick her female friend into having sex using a prosthetic penis, has once again been found guilty at a new trial.Â

Gayle Newland, 27, was jailed for eight years for three counts of sexual assault last year.

But she won a challenge against her conviction in October and was granted a new trial by three Court of Appeal judges in London.

Newland allegedly convinced her friend she was a man by putting on a deep voice and using a blindfold throughout a dozen sexual encounters during a two-year relationship with the victim.

Her victim said she had been made to wear the blindfold at all times the pair were together, even while they sunbathed and “watched” a film at her flat.

She told the court she only realised her partner was a woman when she pulled her blindfold off during sex and saw it was her friend wearing a strap-on penis.

I love that she still wore the blindfold while “watching” a film!!

It wasnt a book about ballistics was it?

Why not test the whole thing before putting it in front of his chest, you know just to make sure like?

It definitely bored through the book

2 Likes

I bought some of those flavoured condoms the other day.
I said to my wife, “Lets play a game, I put one on and you try to guess what flavour it is.”
She closed her eyes went under the blanket and said, “cheese and onion flavour.”
I said, “For fuck sake, give me a chance to put one on!”

2 Likes

I’d been shagging this woman for ages, just as I was about to cum, I whipped my cock out and shot my load all over her face:
“You dirty bastard” she moaned, “you could have told me.”
“No chance” I replied, “I’m a bus driver, I don’t give any warning when I’m pulling out.”

11 Likes

AI generated motivational posters, hours of fun

2 Likes

Crewe Alexandra’s assistant manger is called Kenny Lunt. His parents clearly had a cruel sense of humour.

The wife was trying to be sexy last night, laid on the bed sliding her lollipop in and out of her fanny and then licking it.
“Steady love”, I said, “you’ll need that in the morning to see the kids across the road”.

4 Likes

We have the following

Essex - East

Sussex - South

Wessex - West

Middlesex- Middle.

whatever happened to

Nossex- North?

or does that one only exist when you get married?

3 Likes

I Received a call from a recruitment consultant.
She said to me: “Sir I have three openings for you…!”
I replied : Yes. I know!!
There was a long silence and then she said…Bastard!!

1 Like

8 Likes