Where has Redslo been?

Welcome back Redslo.

Will your secretary / paralegal be answering our questions again?

Or did an inconvenient jail sentence result from making her do that - hence your absence from God’s own website?

I have sorted my avatar. Also, I have posted a new blog post.

http://redsloscf.blogspot.com/

5 Likes

I don’t think we’ll have any problem selling Rodriguez and I think we’ll sign 1 center back at most (VVD, Yoshida and Stephens will be good enough if they all stay fit).

Enjoyed the blog post though Redslo.

i am thinking of doing a blog post trying to answer questions about the club and its finances using this year’s annual report (which was remarkably more informative than normal) and other sources. Does anyone have any questions for me to answer?

My question is “do we pay tax on player sales/purchases”. If so, how much and why don’t we evade it? And on a non finance theme, you say in your opening post that you haven’t really been keeping up with Saints but you have read the annual report. What’s that all about? Does the financial side offer more entertainment than the football side (even when puel wasn’t in charge)

I said I haven’t been paying much attention to Southampton or England since the season ended. It was a set up for a joke about wondering if anything had happened… I have been paying attention–albeit a little less attention than in prior years. During the seaons I watched 4 Europa League games (the other two were not available to me), the League Cupe final, and all of 25 to 28 league games. I only missed 3 or 4 games in their entirety usually because of some sort of glitch in the NBC app.

As for England stuff, I actually listened to and watch your election results as they came in until about 1 am my time.

That being said, I have been following the Warriors pretty closely for reasons that I assume are obvious.

And yes, the financial side offers me more entertainment then the endless uninformed speculation about transfers and new managers. I did enjoy the Liverpool apology, however.

If I can come up with something useful (and informed) to say about taxes I will do so in my blog.

1 Like

How can I legally get out of paying them?

oh I already do so please don’t bother.

I posted a new blog post.

4 Likes

So, Redslo is being stalked by Russians. Obviously he’s an American (he admits to being a busy Lawyer) and they are watching everything that anyone in that country posts online these days ready for when the Revolutiuon Comes.

But should WE be worried? Is there not a risk of cross contamination?

Sooner or later someone in Russia is going to find Redslo’s links to here - ffs if Optimus Trousers can post a link from here to Redslo back to here, I’m sure those Russians could.

And then what? Will they groom Pap properly? Will they line us up against the Wall for our anti Trump rhetoric? Or by the same token will they all grant us Oligarch status and a Dacha on the Volga for our unwavering battering of all things Trump?

Can we expect a DNS attack in the middle of our first Match Thread? Have they already taken over our Musical Link chain and are sending us subliminal messages to turn us all into Bazza?

I think the people need to know this stuff!

I think your missing a trick here. With all these Ruskie visitors you should be carrying a smattering of “Google Ads” This, I can personally attest is in fact “money for old rope”. :lou_lol:

I posted a new blog post:

“How are things going? (Southampton 2017-2018 Premier League Roster/Squad Update 2)”

http://redsloscf.blogspot.co.uk/

8 Likes

A good read Redslo … and in a font that that my eyesite can manage :lou_lol:

1 Like

It was an easy fix once I recognized the problem.

1 Like

Thank you Rudy…clear, concise, well researched on the current “state of play”.

An Internet first…congratulations. :lou_lol:

Love the shot. (Which I’ve just read isn’t yours)

My mate runs The Galley restaurant in Morro Bay.

1 Like

Interesting stuff about the squad/trained players and ages. Thanks Redslo, may steal it for our FB page

I’d personally never before considered the impact of Brexit on football contracts.

A really good read, Redslo. Even if you do omit the odd ‘u’ and use the term ‘roster’ you’re still one of us.

1 Like

Beautiful coastline…must do it again soon.

I have noticed a bunch of people arriving at my blog via facebook. I doubt they are getting there from my page so I assume someone linked me elsewhere in the vast facebook universe. Doesn’t anyone know how I can find that link? I am not an expert facebook searcher.

My amercian software really doesn’t like the extra (or is it necessary ) u’s. Until recently I have always spelled among as amoung. I have no idea if that is the English spelling or just an archaic one, but I always liked it.

Instead of giving up roster, which was never going to happen, I have decided to try to use squad too. I suspect I will confuse my real life friends when the subject comes up and I refer to someone being in the warriors 13 man squad instead of roster. I already have to make myself say “football you know soccer” to explain what it is I blog about.

1 Like