Which is worse, short or bald?

* with a tiny cock *

1 Like

Pap bangs on about social responsibility then it turns out he’s tax-dodging by wearing kids’ shoes to avoid the VAT.

:slight_frown:

5 Likes

Being bald, you slaphead bastards.

1 Like

Added together there is probably only 1 & a half heads of hair split between the whole site membership - oh, ok three heads of hair if you count Tigger, Intiniki & Lou…

Being Short is obviously worse although being the tallest of my siblings I qualify as medium heght.

I can shave my head or have a full head of grey hair which can be dyed to be any colour it wants.

When the baldies ask “why have you shaved your head”

“Because I can” is the standard reply

You dye your hair? Fucking hell.

Read all the words @fatso does not mean it is

Jagger needs a Corby Facepress.

3 Likes

He’d got one white tooth and the rest are grim colour

2 Likes

Totally coincidentally, a short, bald friend posted this on Facebook just now

hope for you baldies yet…

There are two schools of thought on this, Fatso. I am presently a member of the “Dyeing is lying” faction, which means I keep the grey in all its glory, presumably becoming a miniature version of Gandalf at some point in the medium term.

There is, of course, a competing faction, called “Why go to the bingo when you’ve got a face for the disco?”. I suspect @philippinesaint may belong to this faction.

1 Like

2 Likes

Just like the TV ads that say 98% of 6 Liverpool players said they’ll prostitute themselves by advertising a shit skin care product?

Or as George Melly put it, when told that Mick Jagger referred to his facial creases as ‘laughter lines’:

“Nothing’s that funny.”

6 Likes

There is being short and bald but that is ok as having fat to that list and you’re proper fucked in the loving stakes.

A bowling ball then?

@bearsy has a theory about this

1 Like

I don’t care if you are short, bald or fat, it’s personality that counts…though other measurements might or might not be important…

3 Likes

Toldya pap.

1 Like