Which Way Is You Voting?

tbf, Tokes, I had a lot of help from both Corbyn and May.

1 Like

To my mind pap is entirely responsible for the outcome of this election. If corbyn is win I will be complete credit pap, and think he is one of the greatest political minds of our generation. If corbyn is suffer humiliating defeat, I will be entirely blame pap, think him political poison, and be rudely satirical about the effects of his doorstep campaigning + skills as a poster designer.

Big night for pap srs.

13 Likes

I’m voting for last election’s runner-up in an effort to oust the blue rosetted oinker who won last time.

6 Likes

Tactical vote for Dem Libs. I’d ordinarily go Green, but removing the incumbent Tory cunt is the priority. Labour don’t have a prayer in Winchester, unfortunately.

10 Likes

Yeah it was pretty much a choice between voting for the evil witch or the nice old man that is friends with a useless arrogant witch and has a poison dwarf banging on about him 24/7. It was tough choice, like being kicked in the nuts or punched in the face.

2 Likes

My incumbent’s called Rupert FFS.

A tactical vote here should go to UKIP but that is worse than voting for Mayhem. First time vote for Labour. Corbyn swung it for me. One of the few politians who seem to care about society as a whole. Expecting a victory for May but hopefully with a reduced majority. If by some miracle we get a hung parliament, do the right thing this time Farron!!

3 Likes

My smarter bro @gft103 is in your boat. He voted tactically too.

I’ve just cast my vote for Stephen Twigg.

1 Like

6 Likes

I’m in a safe (Labour) seat, so no need for tactics here really.

I voted Green, I like a lot of their policies and place great importance in the reform of various of our systems (voting, government etc) and I’m also alarmed at the lack of care for environmental issues.

And, this may well piss people off, I don’t want to vote for a pro-brexit (yeah, bit of an odd anamoly round here) MP.

3 Likes

Please don’t feed my solipsism, Bear.

3 Likes

I’ve managed to get out of my pjs into proper outdoor clothes but may need a rest before the 15 min walk to the polling booth. I am already exhausted. Shit timing.

4 Likes

I was very upset to find out that the SNP weren’t standing in Southampton Test. I wanted to vote for that son of Rab C. Nesbitt.

2 Likes

That was a bit of a trek and can barely focus but think I put an x in the right box (first on ballot so easy) and also bought some decongestant so hopefully both bring the change we need :laughing:

Bang goes the hope of a “People of Walmart” type picture of you voting in upmarket Islington. :lou_sad:

Or maybe even ‘poop’ depending on results.

Voted on my way to work, the bloke in front of me at the registration table gave his name and address to which they replied “You have a postal vote”. He said he thought that was for his local MP and that he then had to come and vote in person for the Prime Minister.

The registrars had to explain to him 4 times how elections work and that he only gets one vote before he’d leave.

Honestly some people just shouldn’t have the vote

4 Likes

I decided who to vote for last night. Then I changed my mind after I got up (after opening my presents - its my birthday - thanks for fuck all birthday wishes from you lot of selfish shites. Edit: apart from SO5 :lou_lol:).

I then changed my choice back again while walking to the polling station. The booths were very odd at this place, they were right next to the recording peoples’ table and if they looked carefully, they might have been able to see who I chose. So I spent ages in there, pretended to mark one candidate and then picked one for real. It was my second choice. I think I may be a floating voter. :cool:

:lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Never lived in Islington. Do know someone who does (who I think may have signed up on here). I live in E17. Voted in a YMCA sports hall.