Will the Terriers help dig Saints out of their rabbit hole or will they be nipping at our heels

Please don’t start @saint-or-sinner off with the mention of bitcoins. he’ll be nervously hugging himself thinking of the carbon produced by that tiny transaction.

4 Likes

bitcoin is for pedos and cunts

2 Likes

Four star

Stephen Jacks Yo! Shida Hoot

JWP Lemons Oreo Tadick Davis

Boofs Chazza

edited for injury report.

The concept that is bitcoin and its hunger for energy has already wiped 2 years* off the little time we have left. No nervous hugging here Bob, just amusement that a pyramid scheme is helping to end it all even quicker. Anyway isn’t bitcoin now crashing? I’m only amazed it’s taking this long for people to realise they were buying nothing more than the speculation of nothing.

As for the team:

Fossil Fuel

°C Soars V V Dyking HoedT Burntallround

WaterPollution Høtbjerg LaNiña

Biofuel

Gabbling deniers Longtime gone

*I have no evidence for this time frame, but it has helped to move the inevitable forward.

Umm @saint-or-sinner See Saws and Bert Rand are injured and won’t figure today.

All that effort for nothing. A bit like the team of late.

Replace with Pied piper & Missed Targett.

1 Like

4am start for the sensational bucket list moment as tge sun rises on Angkor Wat.

How can I spoil such an epic Day? Yeah go to the pub to watch the game with Vuthy of course.

1-3 just know they’ll ruin my day

6 Likes

No vvd today.

1 Like

So 3 cb or Stephens at right back?

Can’t see him being here beyond January at this rate.

We seem to have regressed back to that frustrating time where more patience was had with Redmond than Boufal, by the manager.

Stephens at right back isn’t the most attacking choice is it. Pied must be scratching his head. I guess it could be 3 at the back at times with JWP at wing back but that would be surprising given we are at home to a newly promoted side.

Maybe today is the day for Redmond…

MASSIVE game for me, this.

2-0

COYS

Stupid me.

It’s 4-2-3-1 as usual

Blame the 37p a glass beer

I’m not one for conspiracy theories but VVD isn’t even on the bench so he must be off. What a waste of time keeping him in the summer only to let him go a few months later (if that is the case). Oh well, we need to focus on getting three points and bringing some quality in during January. Crank up that black box Les!

With VVD playing half hearted, he’s no real loss. The biggest problem is clearly the full backs as they’re so important to our attacking play. And the fact that redmond is starting again. I’d like to slap him round the face. I expect him to be shit so maybe when he’s average it seems like he’s brilliant and then he gets picked again?

We’ll still win this game.

0-0 or 0-1 then, glad I’m at home coughing my lungs up instead of at SMS freezing and coughing my lungs up

Guess I’d better think of thread titles for our away game on Tuseday!!

Encouraging sign

Old Mauricio is certainly fond of changing personnel every single game. Lol. Admittedly he had to at fb due to injury but is that really the best he could put out? I know there lots of games coming up in quick succession but today’s is critical surely.

1-1 today.

1-0