World Cup Qualifiers

Actually, fuck that. It’s got to be better than listening to Glen Hoddle spout utter turd.

12m ago18:37

76 min When the book is written on the greatest 1,000,000,000,000,000 games in football history, this will just fail to make the cut.

1 Like

FT
Azerbaijan
1 - 4
Germany

FT
San Marino
0 - 6
Czech Republic

FT
Armenia
2 - 0
Kazakhstan

FT’
England
2 - 0
Lithuania

That was depressing from England

I knoew you are meant to build from the back . But why the fuck when the get it in the opposition third cant they cross it into the middle instead of going back to there own fucking goal keeper.

At least Rooney wasn’t on the pitch;

Man of the match possibly the Ref done nothing wrong ,

2 Likes

Robbbie Savage says

75,000 England fans were at Wembley and they want to be entertained. It’s expensive going to football matches. Why not start Rashford? He was the most direct player on the pitch when he came on. It’s pleasing for Defoe to get his goal but why not play these attacking players?

The world will soon be ending I am agreeing with Robbie Savage

Forgot completely that Engerland were playing today.

Did Bert-Rand, JWP and that goalie bloke get through unscathed?

Me as well, enjoying the afternoon and evening outdoors. Probably for the best. I gave up on England around 2008! Cannot stand watching them now. Shame.

Normal football back next week, hate the international break.

1 Like

Only watched it to avoid speaking to family on a particularly awkward Mothers Day lunch … Bertrand was fab, got up and down as they say and put in some dangerous balls! My Man of the Match 4/10

7 Likes

I see that after their Bulgarian buggering Holland have sacked manager Danny Blind. Now, can anyone think of a Dutch football manager who might be interested in that job?

Errmmm, Johan Cruyff’s dead. Bit tactless there @fowllyd

1 Like

I recorded the England match and watched it at x12 speed. Highly recommended for all England games.

Holland were so disorganised it was like the Blind leading…

1 Like

Yoshida captains Japan again

Scores one header from a corner and two assists in a 4-0 win over Thailand.

1 Like