World Cup!

NSFP’sD warning :-

Oerr missus, I’ve come across a few booblies in my time?

P.S. Lou Lou, I apologise profusely but sometimes these things just appear and I can’t do anything to stop them, sort of like the sexy nun pictures…

Saw the incident with the German keeper last night, where the Cote d’Ivoire girl (who BTW is shorter than Steven Davis) “scored”. Keeper came out and clattered the IC striker whilst attempting to catch a high cross, they both fell to the floor but the ball landed at the IC striker’s feet who proceeded to put it in the net.

Referee blew up for a foul on the keeper!! Unbelievale Jeff

Originally posted by @BTripz

P.S. Lou Lou, I apologise profusely but sometimes these things just appear and I can’t do anything to stop them, sort of like the sexy nun pictures…

Aw, Btripz, that’s ok. You can do no wrong in my book.

1 Like

So, first England game tomorrow. Unfortunately I’m out, so can anyone watch it and report back?

Aww, :blush: :adore:

1 Like

Dang! A thread about women’s football featuring 22 lady players in every match, and I am restricted to talking about their cocks! :scream:

1 Like

England were very poor tonight mind you France look good.

1 Like

I should add that the French players looked fitter too :wink:

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

England were very poor tonight

FA want England to play the same way at all levels. Joined up thinking.

3 Likes

Well at least they managed to get that right. Both men’s and women’s teams are pants!

Why, under a heading of ‘Women’s World Cup’, do the BBC then list each country with a suffix of ‘Women’?

It just seems superfluous and patronising.

1 Like

Twice.

Originally posted by @Redslo

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

A lot of Americans will be watching it. It’s a thing here.

Are the American team any good, Ohio?

(note, I’m liking every message of yours that has no reference to women’s body parts, in the hope I can retrain you with positive affirmation).

They won it once, apparently! Since then they take it all serious.

BTW, Not to worry about the booblies any more, even I am tiring of it. The booblies are now gone. I have given my posts a mastectomy.

I will not be mentioning them again unless they are relevant to the topic, like if someone makes a thread titled “Let’s all talk about booblies” or something.

Even if some supermodel pokes her booblies in my face, I will think twice about posting my experience on here. :innocent:

Twice.

OK, They one it once on two occasions. :wink:

Does it show that I wasn’t really taking notice?

It’s rubbish isn’t it? People can’t even be bothered to go to the stadiums. It’s like hockey or county cricket, they should just give it up or at least stop trying to shoe horn it into the news.

STADIA!!! It’s fucking STADIA you half-wit!!!

Um, sorry, indoors voice. Ahem…STADIA!!! It’s fucking STADIA you half-wit!!!

That’s fuck-wit NOT half-wit.

1 Like

Has anyone heard the official song of the England WC womens football team? - “Steam Irons on a Shirt”

1 Like

Just watched the highlights of England win vs Mexico. Seemed pretty decent. I was so pumped when Nick Barmby got the first goal! GKer looked dogdy tho.

So pleased for Fran Kirby. Lost her mum at 14

2 Likes

Also read article making point about those slagging off women’s football as inferior missing the point. Paraphrasing but saying Tyson would have battered Sugar Ray Leonard etc

having said that I haven’t watched much but Ivory Coast were so crap against Germans. Entertaining in some ways but complete mismatch.

1 Like