70m for VVD

We try not to be fair as regards to “The Other Side”

When your honeymoon period is over you’ll find it a lot more difficult to get up-votes…my advice is to occasionally write a denigrating post mentioning “The Other Side”…it doesn’t have to be factually accurate…but it always guarantees you at least 5 upvotes. :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

Yes leave Les alone. Poor old man making millions from the club. And lay off Kat too she is only charging 5% on her loan. And dont pick on any players they are only doing their best for themselves and families. Jimmy Krugar is a great guy who loves everyone and its not his fault he is one of the highest paid chairmen in the EPL he is worth it with his friends in Davos.

Its those pesky clubs doctors and admin workers that piss me off and dont get me started on the St Johns Ambulance people, Oh and those frigging stewards and match day parking attendants.

Above all though screw the supporters they are the real 5th column especially those on minimum wage who happen to be female and say they cant grow a pair without the right drugs. They should just suck it up, shut up , block out everything and be proud of something.

2 Likes

Has someone pissed in your cornflakes nys? And who is Jimmy Krugar?

2 Likes

Haha. I found this site through paps post/plea about it on the UI. Was trying to work out who dellhero had been previously and that dune hasn’t changed . Had a ganders and thought it looked alright even though BS seems to be chief thread starter :lou_wink_2:.

2 Likes

Jimmy Krugar is the man you find under the hat when you take a darlek apart. He is the brazen alt right alter ego of Ralf

Excuse my ignorance but who or what are “The Other Side”? Am i missing out on something, is this somehow related to the picture Pap posted of Theresa May at the Martina Navratilova lookalike convention, over on the election thread?

The Other Side (or Darkside as it’s sometimes affectionately known) refers to TSW aka fiverweb

3 Likes

Many thanks. Is it worth checking out? Silly question?

It is, but you best wait until a disappointing defeat, the post match threads are a treat and will lift your spirits and restore your faith in your fellow fans.

8 Likes

BBC news and website suggesting latest info is VVD to Liverpool.

I have it on good authority my local side Sidmouth have not given up all hope of aquiring their first choice selection for the new season…so the scousers better not start whooooping to soon :smile:

1 Like

Why do Footballers have to conduct their lives online these day.

Can’t they keep their traps shut until the deal is done…is there a need to issue continuous updates to massage their own importance and that of their new adoring fans. Do they not have respect for the fans of the clubs who still pay their wages and the club who had the faith in their ability to sign them in the first place.

Saints conduct their business in a respectful silence…it’s a pity their outgoing players can’t conduct themselves in the same manner.

**STFU. **

As disappointing and frustrating as the apparent VVD to Scouse news is, I believe I have found a silver lining…

Dejan Lovren is clearly pissed off about it! Ha

Lovren being a little bitch!

1 Like

This site really needed a voice of reason. We’ve missed that.

Great post

Because he’s pissed off?

He came all the way to the UAE and clearly the owners of Citeh didn’t bake him a cake or give him a deal

Lovren. My head is in Liverpool…

Saints. Well fuck off there, play shit for a couple of seasons and we’ll sell them someone to replace you - see where your fucking head is then.

6 Likes

Freddy’s bro that still lives in the waking world.

You’re never safe, basically*

* Affects residents of Elm Streets, only.

1 Like

If the reports are true

£44m plus impossible add ons is cheapskate. liverpool very unlikly to win the title.

If reports are true…frankly I wouldnt believe anything until the ink is dry and it is a done deal.

1 Like
4 Likes

I’d imagine the reports aren’t true - BBC Solent Sport understand that Saints are to report Liverpool to the Premier League over an illegal approach for Virgil van Dijk (per Adam Blackmore on Twitter)

1 Like