šŸ˜¢ šŸ˜ƒ Actual cheerful nice stories that may give you hope in people

A lovely evening at an open-air classical concert in Shrewsbury Castle, in aid of refugees.

The absolute stand-out moment was a beautiful, sweet, poignant and harrowing a capella version of the Ukrainian National Anthem sung by a female choir of Ukrainian refugees now homed in Shrewsbury.

3 Likes

I have no idea what the Ukraine national anthem sounds like, but Iā€™d shudder to hear ours done a capella.

2 Likes

Agreed. But this was beautiful.

2 Likes

Itā€™s touching, but the hairdresser will only put it towards a BMW Z3 or Z4, perhaps a soft-top Tigra if theyā€™re skint.

These things donā€™t always have a happy ending.

Not tonightā€™s performance, which was pure and sweet, but this give a good impression

6 Likes

Once whilst really pissed in a pub, I caught a bit of the old foreskin in that ā€˜trapā€™ zip of my fine trousersā€¦ sadly no one came forward to help me extract said member when i asked in the ladies. They seemed a bit scared. I can only assume they though the ā€˜beastā€™ might be a tad ferocious? Yet like that wolf, it would have merely yelped with happiness

2 Likes

Was expecting the usual ā€œa body has been foundā€¦ā€

2 Likes

Is this cheerful, Not sure but I think it belongs hereā€¦

1 Like

Was she found tied up, naked and with a sore arse, in Scottyā€™s garage?

2 Likes

Which is better than cable-tied in the back of Goatā€™s van tbf

2 Likes

I resent the implication. :rage:

Iā€™m not that shoddy, Iā€™d have dropped off the body to @Goatboy for the usual disposal fee. :+1:

4 Likes

I notice that you didnā€™t deny the sore arse bit. :flushed:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_imp:

One up the bum - No harm done Scotty lad. :flushed:

1 Like
2 Likes

Saw this on BBC an smiled - some very decent still out there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cant help but like this oneā€¦

2 Likes
1 Like