Ant calling Dec

Good move Bear! Christmas at maccers must be a nightmare, all those festive menus and shoppers and stuff. Best just knock it on the head, sign on and get back to papsweb.

4 Likes

Well who with Bear and how much does she / he / it Charge is it short time or long time we should be informed of these things.

Originally posted by @Bearsy

I am tire of being BUSINESS so I have just handed my notice in this morning

Hi Bear, this is great news. I handed my notice in a few weeks ago and finished my latest job last week, so we can start papsweb unemployment club

1 Like

No other Saints forum lovingly stalks its naughtiest sons when we don’t see much of them.

Another Sotonians difference :lou_smiley:

3 Likes

I like to think that as I get older, when I die a sad lonely old man in a flat on my own, it’ll be thanks to papsweb that the alarm is raised and I’m discovered in a much lesser state of decomposition than I would have been without you guys

2 Likes

Great work Pap, you now have two unemployed members, handing in their notice to post more. You are the Thatcher or the ___webs world.

Now we are back can we start a hate/gilt campaign against those who still flirt on Steve’s web as well? We could make it like the guy who shot the lion king. Guaranteed results.

4 Likes

I was against such a move back in the day, and came down pretty hard on poor bletch when he made it a thing. However, in the intervening time, attitudes have perhaps hardened.

There are actually still a few posters of theirs I want on here, too. I think I’m okay with it as long as I have plausible deniability. Bletch has probably been wound up like a tight spring since I called the Butler Bull Terrier back that time.

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Great work Pap, you now have two unemployed members, handing in their notice to post more. You are the Thatcher or the ___webs world.

Hopefully we’ll get our own unemployed sub forum. Like ‘the lounge’ but a wetherspoons version, where the dress code is tracksuits and the conversation is of blagging the system

1 Like

Two things:

1. is giving notice to your job a necessary sign of loyalty for Papsweb? A kind of little finger yakuza thing. If so, I’m in.

2. in the spirit or dirty Santa Corbin, have you opened negotiations with Steve’sweb? We could maybe look to do some trades. Obviously not now, he’s off with England away, spending only in units of five pounds.

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Two things:

1. is giving notice to your job a necessary sign of loyalty for Papsweb? A kind of little finger yakuza thing. If so, I’m in.

I don’t want people to think this. At the end of the day, you’ve all got to eat. I don’t want to be responsible, however indirectly, for one of you sleeping underneath a bridge at night, and wearing a cardboard sign during the day with the legend “Will wank for a go on your computer”.

Please, address the fundamentals first :slight_smile:

1. in the spirit or dirty Santa Corbin, have you opened negotiations with Steve’sweb? We could maybe look to do some trades. Obviously not now, he’s off with England away, spending only in units of five pounds.

I am blocked by Granty on Twitter so I can’t really open the negotiations that way. While we do have people that could negotiate on my behalf, my worry is that he’ll get so upset at the prospect, he’ll erupt in rage, shivving all around with a papier-mache prison shank (fashioned from five pound notes).

I can’t take that risk.

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

There are actually still a few posters of theirs I want on here, too.

Are there any rewards for getting someone to come across?

I was thinking the other day I miss JusticMike. I don’t think he posts on there much these days so I think he’s be an easy target, we could probably get him on a free transfer!

ok great news folks, I don’t want to sounds like I’m doing one of those “I’m ITK” things, but…, Bletch, get your butler gear on and get ready for a new arrival to welcome. We should be seeing the arrival of a familiar name very soon…

1 Like

I hope it wasn’t AlooKunchy. I’ve just deleted that account for being an obvious spammer :slight_smile:

Nope, you’ll be excited… This is a great signing for a free, you’ll see.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Spudders

Are there any rewards for getting someone to come across?

Nowt you could take to the bank, like - but I can definitely do point-conferring badges for top recruiters.

I was thinking the other day I miss JusticMike. I don’t think he posts on there much these days so I think he’s be an easy target, we could probably get him on a free transfer!

Would he be able to leave “mod” mode though? We don’t run a swear filter here. I think simple exposure to the site could kill him :lou_smiley:

you should have a new member request now pap!!! :cool:

Originally posted by @pap

Would he be able to leave “mod” mode though? We don’t run a swear filter here. I think simple exposure to the site could kill him :lou_smiley:

I heard they’ve got a secret mod forum, and in there it’s rammed full of swears, boobs + pointless/sarcastic comments.

2 Likes

Already approved. Let’s hope that JusticeMike can survive his first few hours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok Spudders you fucking sponger (sorry, but we’re trying to be more right wing since His papship conducted a demographical analysis of our membership).

Regarding members from the other place, all I’ll say is I know that The Man has a bunch of people over there that are effectively stateless; wearing orange boiler suits and forced to renounce Sotonians whilst being ducked under a running tap.

We should be able to pick up a few of them. They can stay at pap’s gaff - sort of like the scouse Ecuadorian embassy.

It turns out that Furball of this place was really a spy. I should have spotted the signs, but his intellect and way with words won me over.

He’s taken all our secrets back with him and will be revealing them one at a time, 3 posts per day.

2 Likes

Bollocks…im here :laughing:

4 Likes