Ant calling Dec

Woohoo welcome to papsweb Justice :cool:

1 Like

I just logged in to the other place…1st time in a year…and I STILL have mod powers!

5 Likes

:smile: ha, that’s great.

You’ll probably have to relinquish that power as part of your terms and conditions of being on here, bletch doesn’t like duel activity. You’re either with us, or not with us.

Originally posted by @Spudders

Originally posted by @JusticeMike

I just logged in to the other place…1st time in a year…and I STILL have mod powers!

:smile: ha, that’s great.

You’ll probably have to relinquish that power as part of your terms and conditions of being on her, bletch doesn’t like duel activity. You’re either with us, or not with us.

Ha! The fact that I only logged into it to get my old avatar speaks volumes :wink:

1 Like

How do we know that it’s really Justice Mike, and not a fraudulent Spudders effort to secure Upvotes? I won’t be convinced unless he starts off all keen doing multiple infractions, and then quickly lapses into lazy, half-hearted, can’t be arsed anymore. That is how we recognise the Great Man :lou_smiley:

6 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Ok Spudders you fucking sponger (sorry, but we’re trying to be more right wing since His papship conducted a demographical analysis of our membership).

Regarding members from the other place, all I’ll say is I know that The Man has a bunch of people over there that are effectively stateless; wearing orange boiler suits and forced to renounce Sotonians whilst being ducked under a running tap.

We almost certainly have the same source.

We should be able to pick up a few of them. They can stay at pap’s gaff - sort of like the scouse Ecuadorian embassy.

There are a few of them that I miss, defo.

It turns out that Furball of this place was really a spy. I should have spotted the signs, but his intellect and way with words won me over.

Which reminds me. We are going to need another site intellectual to replace our departing double-agent. I always thought shurlock was twice as smart anyway. Shall we go for him?

I was once voted as most popular mod on the other side…only I would know that :wink:

2 Likes

has frbl left us for real? :lou_sad:

Good point Bear, but I’m confident that pap has a rigorous process in place to ensure we have a genuine JusticeMike and not a pretend one. Besides, I can hardly be bothered to post as myself, let alone go to the effort of pretending to be someone else!

ps, down voted you for suggesting I’d do such a thing, that makes me saddens.

6 Likes

Originally posted by @Bearsy

has frbl left us for real? :lou_sad:

He announced the death of his Sotonians character over on SaintsWeb. He still has an account, like. Still open.

Originally posted by @Spudders

Good point Bear, but I’m confident that pap has a rigorous process in place to ensure we have a genuine JusticeMike and not a pretend one. Besides, I can hardly be bothered to post as myself, let alone go to the effort of pretending to be someone else!

ps, down voted you for suggesting I’d do such a thing, that makes me saddens.

And the fact the whole transfer played out on the book of face so you know its me!

Originally posted by @JusticeMike

And the fact the whole transfer played out on the book of face so you know its me!

Well yeah I do, but that doesn’t help the bear, unless he’s obtained access to my facebook personal messages!

It’s almost worth giving him a mod account to see if he tries to infract any of us for blue language :lou_wink:

4 Likes

…again

1 Like

he didn’t even say goodbye :lou_sad: I just wanted to say frbl pls be srs one more time cos that’s my favourite thing to say to frbl :lou_sad:

Edit: frbl pls, dont leaf, be srs RIP

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @Bearsy

How do we know that it’s really Justice Mike, and not a fraudulent Spudders effort to secure Upvotes? I won’t be convinced unless he starts off all keen doing multiple infractions, and then quickly lapses into lazy, half-hearted, can’t be arsed anymore. That is how we recognise the Great Man :lou_smiley:

It’s almost worth giving him a mod account to see if he tries to infract any of us for blue language :lou_wink:

To be fair I dont think I ever did that. Most of my infractions were dished out for people being dicks :lou_lol:

i have access to all you bros through my nawty-milf-xox-69 facebook character that all you bros are far too eager to unwittingly accept :lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

But Mike didn’t really hand out much Justice did he, I kind of felt that’s why he didn’t fit in to the mod circles. He was more of a muppet show attendee than a mod, he was the David Brent of saintsweb, trying to fit in with the rest of us!

2 Likes

ban stevegrant

6 Likes

Please ban Hypo for a laugh.

4 Likes