Are we going to slip up in shite at Turd Moor?

6 5 again how does he make these team plans?

No striker up front again

Shame to see Redmond again. Not sure he did enough enough against West Brom to warrant another chance. Fuck him is what I say. Even if we lose I feel happier when he doesnt play. It’s become very personal.

4 Likes

I concur

So we’re playing a play on the break game, why haven’t we got Gabbiadini there? His positional play is miles ahead of everyone else, quite possibly why he isn’t playing, he is too good and the others aren’t that quick? Redmond being picked is simply blind faith and not jusitifed on his perfromances at all.

At kick off we have moved up out of therelegation zone

Susan brings a save from the burnley keeper

God this is turgid stuff…

Dear Saints.

Football is a very easy game.

All you need to do is pass the ball to each other.

Ffs

First half

Exactly what Barry in the 3rd person said, our manager will be pleased though, the opposition haven’t scored and that supercedes anything else.

We have climbed to 16th. Can’t complain about that. I did say we’d win 1-0 and I stand by that.

(0-1 if you prefer)

Stick a fork in, Burnley have scored.

BTW @barry-sanchez that was a typical Burnley sit back and attack on the break goal…

BTW if it works use it, it hasn’t all season for us yet we continue, clueless, absolutely clueless.

Cedric has been fucking atrocious.

Back in the relegation zone. Ponderous and ineffective attacking and looking increasingly nervous at the back - thats my assessement of the season and this game.

1 Like

It certainly looks that way.

We’ve stepped in Turdley, a special district of the country that seems to move around with us.

He has always been so, this isn’t news.

Good play from Carillo sets up Sims whose shot pulls out a good save from the Burnley keeper.