Are we going to slip up in shite at Turd Moor?

Reading Bazza’s comments after this will be more fun than watching it…

1 Like

Quite true.

Heard he was fucking shocking on defensive duties as a left back in the Under 9mos All Crawling XI league. Kept handballing or trying to gum the ball.

Didn’t bother leaving the field for a shit either.

Would be good if West Brom could get an equalizer (or even a winner) against Hudderfield. Bournemouth could help us out with a couple of goals against Newcastle. What is it - 10 games to go and I’m already hoping for some shit clubs to draw or beat other shit clubs.

Come on you bastard saints!

My stream has gone and I’m not looking for a new one.

1 Like

The clappers will now turn on Bazza in the 3rd person, their frustrations of him being correct will twist their melon, we have no fight, no guile, no grit, no inspiration and we’re rudderless, makes my needing a hardman and a bully in the midfield seem not only credible but correct.

The players are better than this but they can’t be fucked, the manger isn’t, he is woeful and either we wono’t pay the the compo or Les doesn’t want his pride dented on this Branfootesque appointment, we’ll do nothing though as we’re Southampton.

Plenty more to life though, more important things etc etc etc

Can anyone either at the game or watching a stream confirm if they’ve seen @thecholulakid 's penis?

2 Likes

What’s wono’t?

I’m now following the game on the bbc website and they’re saying that Sims is playing well and trying to make things happen. Start the fucker every week!

1 Like

I can’t wait to hear Cholula’s report, the one I am getting from the game is this is the worst in a long long time, how shit must that be?

So we’re not doing well I take it?

I haven’t a clue, won’t with a typo?

#jesusweptlad #thatisasouthamptonfanrightthere

Garibaldiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

whoop whoop :lou_lol:

Yyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

That’s cost me points as I got Mee in my fantasy team. FFS.

Hopefully the prick will now play him.

1 Like

Get in.

Great management.

Motivated team.

Playing for the badge scoring in extra time .

6 Likes

Get in

Disgraceful perfomance

Poor tactics

Picked wrong team

#drawsaren’tgoodenough

I can’t respond to your posts unless I can understand them.

This is a shame because I really could be educated by you .

Excellent news.

#saintsfanrightthere

Out the relegation zone again! from 18th to 16th with a few seconds to go. Every game is an emotional roller-coaster.

1 Like