Arsenal away drinks - 2nd Feb

What time are you others (except me, Lou, Intiniki) arriving at the pub then? 4pm still Goaty and LetsBe? Pap & Cherts??

Erm, we’ve discussed this and that’s what I’m wearing…

3 Likes

Half 5 after work for me.

Sorry, babe, I got in there first! If you turn up in a cowboy hat now, you’re just gonna look like a saddo loser.

2 Likes

That sounds like a fucking challenge if ever I’ve heard one…

2 Likes

Is it wrong that I wish the pre-match beers were starting now? Would be certain of missing all goals against (and for) though.

1 Like

Well, I shall be arriving in Euston at around 15:00, but should be available for about 17:00. Will firm up plans after Juvenile Unit #1 is out of her seminar.

Just trying to work out realistic logistics for tomorrow. If you want to eat round mine, it would mean leaving the pub in Upper street about 6.40, get to mine at 7.00, leave at 7.30 for the game at 7.45. Given some of you aren’t getting to the pub until 5/5.30 is eating round mine realistic? I don’t mind if you prefer not, but would rather know in advance so I don’t have to chuck a load of food away!

It’s probably a 30 minute walk or a 20 minute bus to the stadium from the pub, I reckon.

Is there a pub on the way? 30 minutes is too long without beer. I’ll bring a packed lunch.

LOL, lots of pubs, GB, but it’ll you longer than 30 mins if you want to turn it into a pub crawl!

But jump on the bus and it’s only 20 mins.

Anyway, I’m easy either way…

Very tempted to grab a last-minute ticket (there’s always some) but working all day tomorrow so it’d have to be an in-and-out job and thus exclude me from pre-/post-match drinks. :confused:

Its only a 20 min walk. For most, arriving 5.30 onwards, i think leaving the pub at 6.40 is probably out. Very generous of you but I will eat like a camel before hitting the pub around 3pm (if you are still)

1 Like

Ok, then, let’s just make this about the pub, then I don’t have to stress about getting people to leave on time.

See you in the pub at 3pm. I’ll probably grab a kebab on the way to the game!

2 Likes

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

2 Likes

Plans firmed up. Going to be free after four once I’ve dropped my stuff off at Kings Cross. Will head for the pub after then.

2 Likes

Nobody mentioned this!

Great. I’ll be “waiting” for you so we can have that “chat”.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @pap

Plans firmed up. Going to be free after four once I’ve dropped my stuff off at Kings Cross. Will head for the pub after then.

Nobody mentioned this!

Secure luggage facilities, my good man. Saves you from fucking up your daughter’s Uni day and needlessly calling in London based favours.

I need all those for my “chat” with Lou.

2 Likes

Honestly Lou, I thought it was a joke! I’m gonna stay in the pub and drink…

No, I was for real, Cherts! Can’t have Sotonians in my hood without offering to feed and water them!

You may be an unfriendly fucker, but not me. :lou_lol: :lou_is_a_flirt: