Arsenal away drinks - 2nd Feb

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

LOL, lots of pubs, GB, but it’ll you longer than 30 mins if you want to turn it into a pub crawl!

But jump on the bus and it’s only 20 mins.

Anyway, I’m easy either way

So, assuming you stick with your dress plans, both Straight Forward and Reverse Cowgirls are possibilities tonight :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Haven’t we had this conversation before on here?

Have a great night all, I’ll be stuck at home searching for a dodgy stream drinking tea FFS, and then 4 hours sleep before getting up at 0600 to go to work, It bloody well better be worth it

1 Like

If anyone is looking for cheap grub in Islington before drinks then I can recommend the workers cafe on Upper St.

1 Like

So far, so good. Managed to catch the only and only train my 21UKP ticket to London applies to. Am sat relaxing now, considering the delights of the shop, mercifully located in the same carriage as me.

Tonight’s a definite no-go for me now - will try to make one of the next away days with you lot.

Have fun, kids (and goats)! :lou_is_a_flirt:

2 Likes

Posh cunt. On a cramped slow commuter train without any relaxation or facilities.

1 Like

First one here - up yours all you self employed and London based lightweights :lou_sunglasses:

8 Likes

pretty disgusting that pap buys UKIP tickets. Morals go out the window, when he wants his own carriage with no blackfaces.

9 Likes

Be leaving in half an hour - where are you all?

Compton Arms, very close to Highbury + Islington tube Cherts

1 Like

Ta!

Intiniki, bitches. That is all.

Yes I am indeed here. And you are all actually alright. :wink:

1 Like

Told ya babes.

You think they are all alright?

I think you may be in the wrong bar.

3 Likes

The bar reminded me of the forum. Hundreds of men and just a few women. I’ve left them to enjoy their football.

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @Intiniki

Yes I am indeed here. And you are all actually alright. :wink:

Told ya babes.

“Told ya babes” wtf is this. Less of the babes. Ya?! :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Intiniki

You are all actually alright. :wink:

What, srs? Even chertsey?

5 Likes

I get to sit at home, watch a stream, drink whiskey (basically for free) and masturbate without having to put on a show for sotonian cunts. That means I win.

oh and I’ve had two bags of frazzles.

4 Likes

Is there a sotonians badge for that sort of thing, Fats?

Because there damn well should be.

I doubt it, halo. You know what these self congratulatory commies are like.

2 Likes