As been stated before by myself

Prayers?

Fine let’s talk about cultures and their lack of want to accept western liberal ones?

Pop over to Fiverweb Barry. Sour Mash and Batman are desparate for someone to play with.

Why do I find myself drawn to these threads, like a moth to a flame.

No, let’s stick to the reasons for these crimes(the answer is not going to be the one you want).

White British male taxi drivers have been convicted of multiple rapes(i’m sure there will be cases of grooming, but you’ll have to do your own homework for that one. Maybe there are some numbers in the above article. You would have to read it though), as have British white male lorry drivers.

What are the common patterns we see in all people that commit these sickening crimes(no matter the culture/religion, as it’s as common in our cultures/religions as any others)?

Opportunity, in the work they do, seems to be the biggest factor(at least in Britain), but then why aren’t social workers up there, as they are surely spending a massive amount of their time with the vulnerable. Education would seem to be the answer, but most convicted groomers and rapists of Asian decent are second or third generation British, so have surely had the same education as everyone else(just like the white groomers/rapists).

Maybe the colour of a persons skin, their culture/religion has very little to do with it. Education, poverty, lack of opportunity and exclusion because of looks/name/sex in a disfunctional contradictory society will all come long before your chosen answer.

Given that sexual grooming, sexual assault and rape by the indigenous population has been going on here for centuries, I would say that they have well and truly taken our culture on board.

Self imposed exclusion through cultural beliefs?

You didn’t mention that did you?

How many vulnerable Asian girls were targeted?

Is she wrong then?
Trevor Phillips?

The liberal agenda will continually deflect from Asian communities when there is blame and accusation but will happily call them that when there is a summer jamboree and some of their community turn up.

People who are clearly breaking the law are being investigated, charged, tried and put in jail. What more do you want?

Did read one article today where some are now calling for these to be reclassed as hate crimes so can give longervsentences to offenders.

It was in the Fail of course but a fair point

Difficult to prove though Phil. Perhaps better just to increase sentences for sex crimes?

2 Likes

Don’t be flaunting your common sense round here Soggy :lou_wink_2:

4 Likes

No, I didn’t, as you have never provided any proof that this is true. I do know(as history proves) that any influx of “foreign” people into this country has generally been met with hostility. What’s the natural human reaction to hostility, if you don’t have the power to fight back?

How many vulnerable Asian girls were targeted?

That doesn’t become relevant until we understand the percentage of young girls considered vulnerable that are also Asian, whilst fitting many other criteria and that’s a question for someone more qualified than you or me. Niki, i would guess from Sotonians.

Going back to areas you keep mentioning, this stood out to me as absolutely fucking shocking. What is wrong with these people that are paid to uphold the laws.

"In Rotherham, Alexis Jay’s report reveals police officers believed children as young as 11 capable of having consensual sex with groups of men three times their age.

The police arrested young girls found in the company of older men in strange flats for drunk-and-disorderly behaviour, leaving the perpetrators free to continue their abuse. In Rochdale, three council employees expressed the view that the victims were “making choices”, as if children forced into sex by adults can be anything other than victims of abuse."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/10/victims-child-abuse-gangs-race-religion

It would appear they can’t uphold the law as political correctness and the power of the liberal movement stop them protecting kids.

Yeah, she’s wrong. Here’s what she says about Pakistani men.

Ms Champion, Labour’s shadow women and equalities minister, said gang-related child sexual exploitation involves “predominately Pakistani men” who were involved in such cases “time and time and time again”.

The numbers don’t add up(you will need to read the figures in the first article i posted).

It’s the same bullshit argument as “Muslims hate gays”. When you look at it against the “concensus”, it is indeed true. But when you look at it against any other religious grouping, it’s complete and deliberate bullshit(under 25 Muslims are the most tolerant of all religious groupings).

A bright future and obviously the religion to back. I’d dump the CofE if i was you Barry :lou_smiley:.

Where do you get the under 25 are the most tolerant of any religious grouping? What about cultural groupings? You’re being fooled.

Leaving this particular case aside - sexual asault and crimes against women do seem to be common in India and Pakistan. That doesn’t tie in with Barry’s theory about these men not targetting vulnerable Asian girls. In a rare moment of actually conceding that there is something in what Barry is saying, there does seem to be a greater level of crime against women and crime of a sexual nature in India and Pakistan than here. At they’re really quite nasty crimes as well. Gang rape is a commonly reported crime on Indian TV news. I’m not sure what the reason is - it could be simply that there are so many more people that the percentages are the same but the actual numbers are greater over there. I suspect it is more to do with two things:

1. Society changing (in terms of female empowerment) and some traditional men finding that change difficult to accept. This increase in sex crime is an attempt to subjucate women and maintain traditional roles in society

2. India has certainly become more sexualised as a country but the messages are very mixed. Films and music videos have become much more western and are, by India’s standards, highly sexualised. Have a look at the cheerleaders in the IPL (although this does back up Barry’s point about Asian girls not being treated in this manner as none of the cheerleaders are Indian) - their dancing and cavorting about is not something that would traditionally be seen as acceptable in India. So, in a place where tradtiona and religion still hold a lot of sway over people, there is split in society, a fracture that appears as tradiotional society hits this more sexualised western society - and it sends out a confused message. Are women mere sex objects? If a women dresses in a certain way is she one of these promiscious western types? In many ways, it is thinking that may have existed in the past in this country (maybe it still does).

In June, the Indian parliament passed a law to install panic buttons and other emergency devices on buses to inform the police in the case of potential sexual violence.

The country also issued another regulation requiring all mobile phones sold in the country from 2017 to include a panic button. From 2018, phones are set to include GPS navigation systems.

I’m not wholly sure about this report, but the figures are worth looking at and it’s time for me go to bed so can’t arsed to find another one…

I really don’t know the answer, but there is certainly something about sexual crime in both India and pakistan that needs investigating. It is not normal, but then South Africa probably has a worse problem. Some of statistiics for that place are shocking. You’re more likely to be raped as a black girl than learn to read or write. It’s something like 25% of girls say they have been sexually assaulted at school and in some places a third of men admit to having raped someone.

South Africa sexual crime report

With S Africa, I think the issue may be that violence has become part of everyday normal life and then sexual violence is just an extension of that. When people are brutalised for decades and all they grow up with violence then no violence is shocking anymore.

Anyway, on that cheery thought, I shall say goodnight.

Goodnight

3 Likes

Good points Fatso.

But another view is that those crimes and that attitude has always been endemic in those societies, but it is only now that SOME people are more enlightened that it is reported.

The “bus rape” story of a couple of years ago is an example - it tooktime but changed some attitudes.

But when village elders ie a local council can still order forced gang rape as a “sentence” and not be prosecuted…

Barry, if you are going to endlessly post your rathe intolerant agenda, under a rather transparent guise of dealing with ‘real social issues’ then at the very least get your terminology right.

Political correctness is not a term that can be used as you do liberally to insinuate a ‘lighter or softer touch’ when dealing with folks of a non white Christian origin… That is simply wrong. Political correctness was defined as a positive thing to try and enforce equality where it was clear there was an imbalance possibly due to prejudices, or to get rid of ‘casual prejudices’ that might have been considered acceptable in the pre 1980s but are now rightly considered racist, sexist etc.

The fact that it’s been hijacked by ignorant twats in the mail and Sun and now by the public for such ‘lighter touches’ was always a deliberate attempt to undermine a positive step.

People are not being ‘liberal’ when it comes to cultural sensitivities. The law is enforced regardless. But there is a need to be sensitive to other issues as cultures evolve. You steamroller across culture and it’s a recipe for division and distrust. That is not letting people off serous despicable crimes but ensureing that the legal process does not create further distrust of the authorities… It’s not liberalism, it’s simple common sense if you wish communities to evolve, integrate and establish a respect of the local law…

The problem with your posts is that they are so obvious. The classic right wing trick of suggesting what is for any normal intelligent person a common sense attitude as liberal or even better liberal elite…as if that is some sort of slur. The only idiocy here Barry is either the futility and idiocy of your Wumming, or your fucked up ignorance.

4 Likes

Here you go Bazza