Ask Pap and Tokyo-Saint Questions about past Discord

I haven’t entered Pap’s bollocks into Discovery yet, I’m keeping them in my back pocket tho, in case things get nasty.

1 Like

It was never my intention to have another argument with Pap on the MLG question thread. I was replying to MLG and bletch and happily finding out about MLG big kipper and how he wanted to slap it on my face, (edit - sincere and heartfelt Soz MLG) but then pap trolled and the usual pattern followed. Argument, insult, Pap says it is good for the forum as everyone should know that he is a cunt and if he u turns on something it is because of Einstein and the space time continuum and not because he is a ball bag. It then ends with him becoming the victim but saying he has broad shoulders which is obviously a lie. Pap has both physically and metaphorically the shoulders of a 15 year old girl. I am not trying to troll him here, just pointing out that he doesn’t like to be argued against or engage in insults half as much as he makes out or gives out.

I am happy to post now and again, especially if someone posts something about me but I have a tendency to want to tell Pap to fuck off if he does. In future I will try to ignore him and to not reply to him, I’ll just politely invite him to suck a dick.

I would also like it noted for the record (bletch you are obviously the note keeper in this court) that I was never the camp one. Bear if anyone is slightly camp and often does jazz hands after he posts.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

I would also like it noted for the record (bletch you are obviously the note keeper in this court) that I was never the camp one. Bear if anyone is slightly camp and often does jazz hands after he posts.

And here is evidence for the defence

See TheMutantOstrich not a cute cat, this is a cute cat doing Jazz hands

2 Likes

tokyos is trying to testify with reason + logic, but while he keeps making outlandish statemements like “bear is the camp one”, the jury will be naturally dubious of his veracity.

Brian Earsy Malia 2015, Dubai Phils villa… I rest my case.

5 Likes

That’s one of those inflatable lilos with holes in it, isn’t it.

Snorkling or holding your breath, Toke?

2 Likes

No comment Bletch.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

No comment Bletch.

Is that your third-of-a-metre badge?

Didn’t think anyone could swallow that and still breath.

Fair play.

Scottish people can due to generations of playing the bagpipes. That’s not music bletch that’s practising.

2 Likes

I want to know what happened. Every little thing. Only then can we make a decision as to who is right and who is wrong.

It’s not that complicated. Dubai Phil is old and Rich, Bear is young, dumb and poor. Phil has a villa, bear would literally do anything for a holiday, Phil knew the Arabs that would from the cash for some young dumb English meat.

No rights or wrongs really. Just business.

1 Like

Disappointed that pap hasn’t come to the table. Seems to think that going to glastonbury is more important than sorting out the future of Jr Posters.

We have no choice but to call for Industrial Action. All union members will be incorrectly linking youtube videos for a period of 24 hrs.

2 Likes

I have no idea what is going on! I’m out!

See you are milking this one for all its worth Bletch…

what the dickens are you lot on about , I’m struggling?

Don’t say that! They’ll circle the herd and pick out the cripple! Feign comraderie or indifference but never admit that you don’t know what the fuck they are on about!

1 Like

I struggled with Dickens as well

Maybe because he was born in Portsmouth.

Meh. Tokes is trying to get me to be as much a cunt as he was.

Yeah, it it’s in the locker. Not worth putting it on unless you’ve got a game on.

I am impressed Pap, you are prepared to wake up at 6 am from Glastonbury to lay the bait for another argument. You have achieved the impossible, you have grown a reputation for being a stubborn, argumentative, arrogant prick on your own forum. However, after receive a lot of good wishes and advice on PM I have decided to try a new technique.

I would like to politely advise you to go and suck a dick. Make it a good one.

In addition on this Glastonbury weekend, I would like to wish you a happy Chris Martin, may the good lord piss on all your dreams and the trench foot set in quickly.

1 Like

I think we need to get Pap and Tokes to have some of Bearsy’s infamous Homosex - or naked wrestling at the very least - afight to whoever squeels like a piggy first from the fisting. Its the only way to judge who is the daddy (and who is mummy)

Victor then rules Papsweorldweb 4 eva

2 Likes