Barcelona - Are We Becoming Immune To Terrorism?

Hark at @redslo displaying faith in @pap that he will implement a points-per-post leaderboard.

When these attacks started I was all over the news. It has gotten to the point know that when the news breaks of a new attack, I just think oh fuck it, have a cursory look, and carry on. I expect to see them now on a regular basis so it has become a part of everyday life. Sad that it has come to this but I do wonder if, eventually, these morons will get the message that their campaign of terror has not moved them forward one iota and that they are wasting their time.

1 Like

You added it and now you want to retract it?

What message do you hope they get? They’re dead.

I was responding to the fact that you had dragged it into this thread, as you tend to try and do with other threads,

Been watching too many episodes of GoT Barry? How can dead people carry out terrorist attacks?

We’ve answered in the main, yes we’ve become desensitised to it as it happens all the time and there is no end.

Look on bright side Barry, sooner or later they’re either gonna run out of innocent people to kill, or dipshits dumb enough to give their life up for muslim jesus. Stands to reason.

So you thought you would bring in immigration as you decided that the question had been fully debated and answered?

Immigration is a part of this, anyway your thread your topic, I’ve answered nothing else to add.

Immigration is part of us becoming immune to terrorism?

Immigration is linked not wholly but linked to terrorism, nothing new there.

Which doesnt add up when you find out that many of the terrorists come from the country where they commit the act.

Which comes to the point of self-segregation and failure in integrating into Western society, the one they moved, it’s not racist or wrong in anyway to question that, there is an issue in compatibility and it needs to be address and people need to have the courage to do so otherwise it gives the right a platform when terrible incidents happen.

Nothing untoward there either.

They havent moved if they were born here, or in France, or Spain, or where ever. And what do you make of people that murder and rape and steal who were born here and whose families have lived here for many generations? Had you considered that perhaps it has nothing to do with a religion, but more to do with the fact that people are more disposed to do unsociable things and will sometimes find a reason or cause to justify their actions? Or do you really believe that they believe that by driving a car into a crowd or detonating a suicide vest that they will further the aims of Islam and end up in paradise? So far it certainly hasnt done the former and as for the later, if they find paradise by ending up in lumps of meat on the sidewalk, good luck to them.