Black and White Stripes V Red and White Stripes

Why? West Brom are down, you’re desperate thats one space, we’re in another, after them we’re the shittest in the League.

#wemarchon

#we’reshit

On the up side Phil Thompson saying the Newcastle players getting nervous and the fans getting on their backs COYR

Fuck

Fuck off. From our corner. Shit

We are down.

Get used to it.

From our own corner?

Dear oh dear.

No spunk, you see.

Really? That proves what he knows, our most skillful player fucked up and we’re done, we’re gash and I can not wait for the propaganda and shite excuses from this, the clappers will swallow it like good little dogs and we’ll get relegated and we’ll then talk shit how we’re going to storm the league next year with a budget of £15.12.

Ffs

Fucking Liverpool are fucking welcome to fucking Lemina if 5hat cunt keeps playing like that

The clappers are now turning and changing their minds, a tad late, if there were protests and demo’s in November we’d have given ourselves a chance at least.

#obedient

#goodlittlefans

#southern

1 Like

Belt up you knob

4 Likes

Fuck off to the other place Barry - you’ll enjoy yourself more there I think

I’m blaming the players and the manager for our predicament whereas you blame the fans! You’re a club plant, aren’t you?

3 Likes

The fans yes are in some part to blame, shite plastic atmosphere, acceptance of shit from the club, I also and moreso blame the club and players and manager, Liebherr and Kruegar are the ones.

No, lets stick to me being correct and you having to accept that.

We’re a disaster and embarrassing and we’ll accept it and be ever so glowing and optimistic for promotion next year because we’ll be told to be as the club says so, we’re such good fans…

Organise the fucking demo then you plank. You keep saying thats what is needed, what should happen etc but all you do is moan like fuck on a modest website and criticise everyone else for not organising it.

Better still find a club you will support.

4 Likes

Lies. You’ve never blamed the board. It’s always the fans that you have a go at. Who are you? Ralph? Pap needs to look at some ip addresses.

3 Likes

Well that wasn’t a great half.

Barry, give it a rest mate.

1 Like

Me accept your crap? I’d prefer if we stay the Premier League but I’m not going to slit my wrists if we don’t. I think you post your stuff because you get a reaction. I don’t see much evidence that you’re even a supporter because you certainly aren’t supporting the team.

well that first half went pretty much as expected :frowning:

1 Like