Black and White Stripes V Red and White Stripes

We desperately need to win this. In order to do so we need to score some goals. Probably more than one.

I’d go:

McCarthy

Cedric, Stephens, Hoedt, Bertrand

JWP, Lemina, PEH, Boufal

Gabbiadini, Carrillo

He can ask one of the strikers to drop into his preferred shape when out of possession.

We need to get more men in to the box more often. Get Gabbiadini looking for the knockdowns from our diminutive target man. One going near post, one going far. One busting a gut to get to the six yard box, the other looking for the cut back.

Admittedly there is more chance of witnessing airborne oinking farm critters than that team taking the field but blind hope is all I have left to offer.

COYS it’s do or die time you bunch of absolute tossers!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Here’s an idea.

Rafa will attack. Play will be more open.

We set up 4-4-2 and nullified Spurs really well…

A case could be made for recycling tgat with PEH playing up front to help press and squeeze them and defend higher up the pitch bringing on Gabbi for the last 30 minutes to sneak a win…

IF we can defend from corners

We need 300 minutes to score a goal, not 30. Good tactics to get a draw against a top side but not in (another) must win game against a relegation rival.

It is all academic really anyway. It’s going to be 4-2-3-1 with Redmond and Tadic.

We will win 2-0, Redmond to score both.

You do know smoking crack is illegal, Gav?

3 Likes

As predicted, except I’m surprised to see him belatedly drop Romeu.

Not a lot of goals in that side.

You’ll be laughing on the other side of my face when my bet comes in, I’ve got £1 on that scorecast at 463,721,000,000,000,000/1

6 Likes

Sims to come on when they are tiring. Good plan as long as it is no later than 65 mins

worst £1 I’ve ever spent :lou_angry:

1 Like

Jesus wept.

Ffs

You have to be fucking joking

If they don’t get a grip fast, I’m going to go full Bazza

We’re gutless, souless, plastic and shite.

#moretolife

#worsethingshappenatsea

#wemarchon

1 Like

chuffing hell

Well, were still on for my predicted 1:2 win…

Hold fast boys

For a little amusement the match thread on fiverweb is worth a visit.

1 Like

Baggies 1 up - Christ on a bike

This has been the slowest car crash in history, it is actually an achievement in itself to how far we’ve fallen, we’ve outdone pom*ey.

Fucking love Vardy