Blame Bearsy for this Redslo Southampton FC blog thread

I just posted “Southampton’s European Roster Update (18 June 2015).”

1 Like

I just posted “Premier League Salaries According to Football Manager 2015.”

Redslo, you need to spend more time on here… I got your joke about Southampon being on the sea! Those losers didn’t even follow your link!!

The problem is that my primary relevant interest is Southampton FC and there is only so much discussion of it here. I tend not to understand and, therefore, care little about many of the other discussions here. It is also why I have almost never visted any part of Saints Web other than the Southampton Football Club part of the forum.

As an example, I just looked at the Butler Factor thread you just posted on. I see that it has actual humor and could be fun, but I don’t see myself checking it all the time or contributing. I can’t explain why but it probably has to do with how I want to spend my limited time. On the other hand, I did watch the new episode of Battlebots last night so anything is possible.

That’s ok Redslo! Think of us here as your slutty mistress.

Just pop by every now and then when you’re feeling nagged and share a few lines with us.

Or, Redslo, you could drive the agenda and start more discussions about Saints FC… I think people would like that.

1 Like

Have you read the responses to my day’s activities on Saintsweb? The internets are crazy. Me included probably.

On the other hand, posting FM’s salary info has received the most page hits in one day on my blog since January.

Can I still be treated like a slutty mistress?

1 Like

Originally posted by @Redslo

Have you read the responses to my day’s activities on Saintsweb? The internets are crazy. Me included probably.

I did Redslo. And once again I thought; Redslo wouldn’t be treated like that on here…

1 Like

Which are the best threads for reading bout Redslo getting trolled?

There is a poll which he started which has attracted some of the usual suspects.

How dare this American have a view on our team?!

I actually started the thread and the poll appeared mysteriously. Also, the now closed Wanyama thread is interesting too. I can reasonably be viewed as starting the trouble on that one. But I was standing by my principles.

And this one.

It is worth pointing out that some people were very nice to me as well.

Wanyama!

Why don’t my links show up as links? What am I doing wrong?

Originally posted by @Redslo

Also, the now closed Wanyama thread is interesting too. I can reasonably be viewed as starting the trouble on that one. But I was standing by my principles.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?54442-Wanyama

You stated an opinion. It was an interesting opinion. Someone got a bit Hyper about it.

I do <heart> St Chalet though.

The Wanyama one is MUCH better…

For a legal bro, Redslo does ask some v.imprecise questions. Madam, you stand accused of sodomising your husband with a carrot, and then stapling his nutsack to his thigh. I put it to you… which is better?

Try the link button.

Only type of links to never use the buttons for are videos, which embed automatically…

Annoying, links actually do have to be linked.

Vid URLs do not. Select the text you want to link and then press Insert Link on the buttons you have.

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

The Wanyama one is MUCH better…

lol woah it’s on! war on christendom! Redslo is byzantine philistine, hypo is baby jesus. Go!

1 Like