Boleyn Ground Tugathon

it just gets worse

Untd are a fuckin defensive shambles. Put them under pressure and they fall apart.

Can’t wait for the Full Time show, where 50,000 grown men tug off the person standing next to them as they all sing “Bubbles”.

2 Likes

A draw would be massive for us now… Come on you shower of shite!

1 Like

That’s what you get when you rely on a shower of shit to do you a favour…prove how big a shower of shit they are.

2 Likes

Wonder if they’ll rip the ground to pieces and tear up the turf?

fuckingbigsweatycuntingpissflaps

1 Like

United really are fucking useless cunts. Fuck sake.

1 Like

Actually, this result means that Saints can still sneak into 5th.

Unlikely I know, but still possible.

2 Likes

have they started ripping the seats out yet?

Liverpool win tomorrow are we are 8th! Jeez we need a great set of results on the last day! But can still finish 5th no matter how unlikely, but 6th a real possibility.

Pof course we have still got to win our game, but…

liverpool away to WBA with a Europa cup final coming up

West Ham at Stoke

just Bouremouth to win at OT… But even if not I can see Liverpool or West Ham drawing or losing!

We also have a Palace side who have a cup final on their minds. West Ham draw, we win, we at least get 7th!

Think we still have enough, but might mean shouting on Man U to a cup final win!

Van Gaal…Ronald had him sussed early doors.

Tosser.

1 Like

2 Likes

What the fuck is this shite… Weird stuff. I don’t remember this at the Dell. I do remember the 3-2 though

What the holy fuck is this after game Boleyn wank fest about? Jeeeezus. You sad cockney fucking halfwits.

1 Like

What an absolute pile of monkey cum this after party is.

I can’t work out whether this is a club thing that Sky is covering, or a Sky thing about the club because two of Sky’s TV football pundits are there talking about ‘their’ club.

Seems confusingly unprofessional to me.

But perhaps I’m just bitter.

I am going to be violently ill in a moment.

Wonder if any of those Hammers of the Year have been slipped a roofy in the back of those taxis - check if any of their pants are on backwards.

Martyn Peters has come as a fucking jellyfish with two dead blokes kids.